Purse play day

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Purse play day

Post by radared1 »

This was a fine morning to get up and get at it. The misses left to run errands and I got out a bunch of her leather purses and went at it. I must have had ten leather bags all white, soft leather. Has anyone else been doing this lately?
iloveleatherthingz

Re: Purse play day

Post by iloveleatherthingz »

that sounds reallly hot, just alot of leather bags waiting for cum
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yep been there, done that. It is fun to get a bunch out at the same time. 8)
Different moods, different purses. There is a medical reason for that which is
dopamine receptors love variety. That's why we are constantly on the prowl
for more and different purses, bags, and other leather objects.
Humm...I think I'll get our a new big soft tan vegan leather purse and play with it ..
then later a shiny patent leather one... Ah, what a fetish!

Claudius
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yes! I have 10-15 leather purses on my bed when I go to sleep at night. I usually jizz inside one of them. I also put one bag over my face. They are all genuine leather. I love the smell! Lately I've been on poshmark, looking at Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bags. I used to have 15-20 of them, but lost interest in them, so I donated them to a local thrift shop. They made a ton of money selling them! Well, i guess I have a boner for Rebecca Minkoff bags again. It isn't the first time I've come full circle with bags.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I too have gotten rid of many of. My bags, but I keep looking and I buy more. Currently I must have 50 or so bags in a closet and I put them out on the spare bed and piled on. What a fun feeling it is.
ilovepursesandpumps

radared1 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:02 am I too have gotten rid of many of. My bags, but I keep looking and I buy more. Currently I must have 50 or so bags in a closet and I put them out on the spare bed and piled on. What a fun feeling it is.
Yup! It's quite a fetish we have! My bedroom always looks like a teenage girl's. Purses and heels all over!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

The weather is turning into fall and it is cool outside. I got up this morning and picked up a few patent leather purses to play with. You can only feel how good it is if you have done it. The patent is cool and feels so good. The next thing you know is the feeling when you start to get off on the bags. Live is good. Have any of you done this too?
claudius

Post by claudius »

Yep, agree 100%! Fun to get several out at a time and go to it. Some days
like to use patent leather, other days leather, some days soft vegan leather.
like my Leo purses, some days vinyl and pvc, and often with matching clothes.
I consider us lucky to have this dependable turn on,( although it can have some
potential problems if we don't watch it).

C
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Woke up this morning and played with some bags, two dooney and Bourke patent leather, one coach leather satchel called a carlyle, a hobo coach form the early 2010 era, a brand new buttery soft fold over shoulder bag and a black patent wallet from HOBO. It seems it is easier for me to get my day started with a good play session. Love to put the wallet in my mouth as I pound away. Do any of you do similar? If so tell us how you get off.
ilovepursesandpumps

claudius wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:32 am Yep, agree 100%! Fun to get several out at a time and go to it. Some days
like to use patent leather, other days leather, some days soft vegan leather.
like my Leo purses, some days vinyl and pvc, and often with matching clothes.
I consider us lucky to have this dependable turn on,( although it can have some
potential problems if we don't watch it).

C
Yup! Vinyl and PVC purses are full of toxic chemicals, especially old purses that are 10 years old or older. The chemicals break down, and they can leach into the penis, causing lots of health issues. Whenever you nut with one of those bags, just make sure you are careful!