To many leather purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

To many leather purses

Post by radared1 »

I have way too many leather purses but it is fun to mix them up and use them all. The one fun thing I love to do is pile them up on the floor or bed and then pile on. The more you move the more different they feel. Soon the tingle starts and you know it will come soon. LOL
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: To many leather purses

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

i love that! i feel like a teenage girl, with purses and pumps all on my floor and on my bed. LOL. Only difference is, the average girl isn't using a purse, or pump, to get herself off with. :)
ClaireR

Post by ClaireR »

I also have way too many. I am also buying my wife a purse that I want to have or use. I cross dress almost weekly when I travel and a purse is a requirement for my wallet, and other unmentionables.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

Just a few random purse posts nowadays and no pictures at all. We have all gone into a shell or chaise not to share our pics and experiences. I see a lot more activity on other sub forums here. Let’s make this happening again
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Well said brokerer72. I am enjoying a week by myself and as such what a wonderful feeling.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Had a wonder ful week of fun! I was wondering how many of you wake up each morning and love to play with some leather purses. I know I do and this morning was no different. I go into the other room close the door and get it on before I get dressed for the day. Some days I use hers and most of the days I use ones I have bought on line from stores, ebay and consignment stores. Love to put shoulder bags on each shoulder, then one over the neck, and one under the jewels. Slowly stroking across the smooth leather. Patent leather is fun too esp. if it is cold to the touch. Soon the seed shoots out and it feels so good. How about the rest of you, tell us your story.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

It’s a pity no one even responds let alone put up stories
This group is dead for good
radared1

Post by radared1 »

You are so right, to bad I enjoyed hearing about other mens tales of love of the bag.
ClaireR

Post by ClaireR »

Let's see if this works - https://imgur.com/DdAIbuH
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Nice picture, good to see someone figure out how to download a picture.