Topic in bootjob forum

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Topic in bootjob forum

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Hi. The topic in the bootjob forum is all about if someone ever stolen a pair of boots. Since this is the purse cumming forum, my question is the obvious one.

Has anyone here ever stolen a purse? I have. My sister had a few purses that she wasn't using that I secretly "borrowed" and never gave back back in the 1980's. All together, I secretly borrowed THREE purses.
ClaireR

Re: Topic in bootjob forum

Post by ClaireR »

Yes I have and just like you, mine are all permanently borrowed. When I was in my 20s and working at a bar, if a girl left her purse and it was unclaimed after 10 days, I claimed it.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Topic in bootjob forum

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

What did you do with the purse? What did you do with the stuff inside it? Did she have a wallet, with money, credit cards, ID, etc.? DId you make any attempt on cpntacting her to give her valuable stuff back? Was the purse valuable? That is one of my fantasies. Work in a place where purses get left. I would love to work at a Disney theme park, in the lost and found. Can you imagine? Same with a shoe repair shop. Lots of ladies bring those purses in there to get fixed. Can you imagine jizzing a high end purse some lady left there to be repaired??