No New Purse Postings

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: No New Purse Postings

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

malcolmwasher31 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:50 pm they relly need to fix the file size too large thing it is apain in the as when ur trying to upload i have to go and shorten my pics and try get them the right size ajoke
Agreed! It is 2022! Super high definition pics should be able to be uploaded to this website with no issues!
ilovepursesandpumps

broker72 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:04 pm Hello
For the past many days there are no bag postings and leather bag pics
Everyone seems to have lost interest
What’s happening?
I don't think i will ever lose interest in purse masturbation! I rehearse it in my mind all the time! A girl arriving at a party, carrying a beautiful purse on her shoulder. She puts her purse in the 'purse and coat room', or she carries it around almost everywhere in the house. Either someone is gonna get inside that room, or they are gonna watch her like a hawk, waiting for the moment that the purse has been 'left unattended'. She is gonna drink alcohol and get plastered. Or she will maybe get it on in one of the bedrooms with a guy at the party. Meanwhile, that purse is gonna get a salty load on it, or inside it!!! What a fantasy!!!! It's what keeps me 'up' at night! 🙃
claudius

Post by claudius »

Hope some "techy" person can find some sort of work a round or some other solution. I, and we all love
this site. It's so neat to see so many purse pictures, and we all have especially visually stimulated male brains.
I also like the stories of others, how they originally got hooked on this fetish, and current fantasies and adventures.
I many still post a few stories from the past, or present, even with out pics.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I agree with claudius, hope someone can find a way so that we can enjoy each other’s pictures and stories.
ilovepursesandpumps

I agree with claudius and radared!! I sure miss allllll those pics on here!!!! Hoping they can fix the issues with those uploads so we can build up the purse pics again!!!

Those pics really made the fantasies i have about purses go into overdrive!!!!! All the cumshots on the vast amount of purses was so awesome!!!! That constant companion of women all over the planet, the sexiness of those bags hanging from their shoulders, and many guys out there who just wanna send a hot jizzwad all over those purses!!! Anytime i see a woman with a hot bag in public, i think "I need to take a pic of her shoulder candy and upload it to shoesession!" These days, it's not so easy! I believe it was 2015 or so, when i saw a woman with a nuclear hot patent leather Michael Kors purse! I saw her in a Burger King restaurant. I wanted her purse so bad! I saw plenty more women with hot bags on their shoulders and on their hands since then. It's incredible what a purse can do to the male psyche.
broker72

Post by broker72 »

So true! Why don’t we form only a leather purse group with only a few of us and have a nominal charge to avoid unwanted elements! I would be happy to pay to see all the big leathery bag
ilovepursesandpumps

broker72 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:58 pm So true! Why don’t we form only a leather purse group with only a few of us and have a nominal charge to avoid unwanted elements! I would be happy to pay to see all the big leathery bag
Count me in, too!