Masturbating on purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Masturbating on purses

Post by radared1 »

Miss the photos, howeve I still love to relieve the pressure build up with handbags or purses. My favorites are HOBO, Coach, Dooney Bourke, Kenneth Cole, Anne Klein, Sigrid Olsen, Brio, Nordstrom, I often take maybe six or seven bags and drape them across my body and tuck on up under my fun part. Then I start feeling the leather, smelling the new leather smell or the sexy perfume the previous owner wore. Every once in a while I will take a high heel and put the toe in my mouth and suck on while doing my thing, When I get the tingle that it is coming I will put a purse on the chair, bed or dresser and cum all over it. It does relieve my pressure build up.
Today I used a patent leather Dooney called a Luisa, A brown coach shoulder bag, extra large and soft. A jimmy Choo patent leather bag with just a lingering odor of the previous owners perfum, and a big big coach vintage shoulder handbag.
Did not take long to feel the hammer get hard then shoot out the seed. How about any of the rest of you, Andy stories or have you lelt this site.
pursewanker95

Re: Masturbating on purses

Post by pursewanker95 »

Good leather purses preferably the pre-owned ones are best for releasing the pressure. I have two kinds of purses for the job. The real costly ones which I use to build up and the cheap ones in which I release. Usually I don't cum in the costly ones since it ruins it in no time. Instead I get those bag pre-owned and use it for build up. With regular usage the leather of these handbags grows softer and softer. Slowly turning into perfect masterbating tool. It's also one of the reason why I don't cum in the soft leather purses. It takes work to break the stiffness . After 2-3 weeks the bag turns really soft , loosing all the shape and a perfect masterbating paradise. While the cheap ones are for releasing the buildup. I hardly care if it gets ruined , any ways the bag is going to get thrown away in 2-3 months at max. With the costly ones the main issue is the purse gets completely ruined. The leather turns bad and the purse no longer remain soft after long usage. So initially it works like a charm but with time I have seen the purses gets ruined even after care.
Clearly nothing matches the build up which is done with the help of soft costly leather purses.
Last edited by pursewanker95 on Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I've been using a rigid patent leather Prada purse off and on for months. The interior of the purse is made of leather, and i put aloe vera lotion in it. I know it is getting softer! The aloe is so silky and I jizz blast the purse's interior pretty good. I clean my mess up periodically, as jizz is acidic. All of my purses get the business and it feels so nice! A woman kept her car/house keys, phone, makeup bag, wallet, money, hair brush, pens, kleenex, etc. in there. I just put three things in that purse, which is my cock, my jizz, and a little cleaning wipe from time to time, to keep the inside from getting moldy and full of bacteria. If only the girls who owned them could see my boner inside them!! "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY PURSE?????"
Flipflopsandboots

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

radared1

Post by radared1 »

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I too love a purse that has been broken in and is soft and yet firm when full. I love to feel the heft of the bag when I put it on my shoulder, then let it rub against my skin. I take a purse with a cell phone slot on it and slide my member in it and begin to work up a big load. I love the thought that someone used to put their cell phone in it, if they only knew. This morning I used a HOBO shoulder bag for my cell phone entry, the same time I had a Kate Spade blue shoulder bag on, along with a Marc by Marc Jacobs black shoulder bag, This was soft and had been used by it previous owner to break it in. I then took a red shoulder bag I got of Etsy and draped it over my head and neck so that the leather was all over my chest. I just love how the leather feels and smells. Don’t you? The more the better and it did not take long for me to feel the tingle which indicates I will soon be coming. Oh one last thing, some of the purses I have bought have the perfume still lingering, love to take deep smells. Happy coming my friends.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

it's that time of year, when women are dressed to kill during the holiday season. they carry their best purses and we see them in the shopping malls. it's boner city, seeing all those hot leather bags hanging from their shoulders!!! i sometimes would rather fuck the purse instead of the woman! i just look at a woman sometimes, and she has that BITCHFACE in full effect! i then look at that hot leather bag and i wanna get up in that thing! i don't even make eye contact with her. i just glance at her purse over and over, and i fantasize about putting my cock n balls all over it! sometimes, she is wearing some hot leather pumps, or boots, and i wanna cream those, too!!! have fun shopping everyone, and seeing this beautiful spectacle!!!

Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas!
Happy Hanukkah!
Happy Kwanzaa!
and Happy New Year!
And hoping the new year brings you more of those purses that puts a boner in your pants!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

It is getting close to Christmas so I hope my other purse lovers have gotten a gift for themselves. I have and they are wonderful. Love HOBO and Shoulder bags, smooth soft leather. Love the feel and the smell, helps set me off. Hope all of you are enjoying the season and getting a big thrill as you play with your bags.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have bought several for my own holiday this year. Most are HOBO handbags but some are from Coach. Tell me and others about yours!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Looking forward to hearing from you, put a little spice into the story
aboudy

Post by aboudy »

not working link