Purse/handbag fucking

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

classicleatherpurse

Re: Purse/handbag fucking

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Yup, it's great when women are careless with their purses because it benefits us purse cummers! Those women who forget must have other things on their mind since they are careless. You would think, how could they forget to leave behind their important stuff, especially a leather purse which contains an expensive mobile phone or wallet with cash and credit cards and also drivers license etc. It baffles my mind that women are careless but it also is very exciting because us purse fetishists love the free opportunity to rub our cocks all over that smooth, soft leather to fuck the shit out of it! Aggh, agghh, ooh, ooh, fuck!!
Pursesnatcher75

Post by Pursesnatcher75 »

Yes I totally agree mate I have scored 3 purses now from unlocked cars and women's carelessly leaving purses in full view of passers by and a score from my workplace which was very risky :|
Here are some of the ones I've scored
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
classicleatherpurse

Whoah mate, what a great score!
That Coach purse with the purple lining gets my cock wet. I would love to fuck it hard! I am also familiar with Angel Kiss handbags. I never fucked an Angel Kiss bag but hope to if I ever cum across one, hehehe!
Wow, I am impressed that you had an opportunity to score some unattended purses at your workplace. That is very risky but you took a chance and now your penis will be in glory to fuck the shit out of those purses. Did you grab those purses while the ladies were not in the room or while they were outside briefly taking a cigarette break?
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Absolutely incredible pictures! So amazing to see complete purses like those opened up for your viewing pleasure
Pursesnatcher75

Post by Pursesnatcher75 »

Classicleatherpurse
The coach with the purple satin lining was stolen from a car whilst it's owner was enjoying a hike in the national park lol I don't think she enjoyed the rest of the day lol 😆
As for my workplace scores the bags belong to one of my supervisors who was stupid enough to forget her bag on her smoke break before her meeting which went most of the day I was the only one there at the time and wisked it off to my car under my coat so lucky break for me that day
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Both situations sound like a dream come true (for you anyway!) Great work. Which purse was your supervisors by the way?
classicleatherpurse

Hi pursesnatcher75 Were you still at work when the supervisor realized her purse was missing? I would have enjoyed seeing the look on her face when she noticed her purse gone. Hopefully she didn't suspect you since you said you were the only one working. I wish I had your luck in acquiring sexy purses to play with my cock.
I assume your workplace has mostly women so it makes for purse grabbing opportunities!
The lady who went on the hike at the park must have felt so stupid for not securing her purse away from sight.
Would love to see a picture of that lady.
She is certainly a dumbass, hahaha!
These incidents make me laugh at how women can be careless.
Thatguy1106

Post by Thatguy1106 »

I noticed 2 different coach bags but looks like same wallet. What's up with that? Nice work. I started "acquiring" when I was 13 and didn't stop until 7 years ago. Unfortunately I did get caught and did 6 1/2 years for it
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Everyone should be incredibly careful when indulging. I'm just here to enjoy the amazing pictures of these purses!
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

i love the first 2 leather handbags ;)