My new gf let me use her purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

classicleatherpurse

My new gf let me use her purse

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Two nights ago, my girlfriend was at home and we were watching a movie on television. I excused myself about 30 minutes into the movie and went upstairs to her bedroom. I walked over to her closet and on a shelf was a black leather purse that gave me a complete hard on. My cock began to twitch and started becoming erect when i put it across my body. I was standing in front of a mirror, gazing at the site of me stroking my penis against the smooth, soft texture of her purse. Ughh, it felt fuckin' heavenly. Then to add some sexual stimulation, I put on a long black evening dress and put her leather purse across my body. The sight of wearing her purse got me so sexually aroused and I decided to go for it. I walked out of her bedroom and I could hear the movie on the television. I slowly started walking down the stairs attired in the long black dress with her purse bouncing from side to side as I made my way down the steps. My cock continued to get hard and wet from her purse swinging from side to side as I took each step. I then moaned out loud from the sexual stimulation when she just looked up at me!
[To be continued....]
MonkeyDLaw

Re: My new gf let me use her purse

Post by MonkeyDLaw »

More pls XD
classicleatherpurse

After i sexually moaned while coming down the stairs wearing my gf's leather purse, she asked me if I was alright because she thought i was hurt. Then I replied, "I'm in ecstasy heaven!" That's when she set her eyes on me! Instead of being horribly shocked or even disgusted at my behavior, my girlfriend said, "well, well. Don't we look all fancy dressed up! Are you going out on a night in town, hehe? Then my girlfriend gave a slight giggle. She then continued to say,
"Actually those clothes look better on you than me." Then I had my moment with her when I stated, "the black dress is very comfortable and i really like your leather purse! It's very, very nice! At this point, I was nervous but couldn't believe how encouraging my girlfriend was to me.
She then continued to say, "it makes me happy that you appreciate me and appreciate my personal things. I want to finish the movie but you're more than welcome to play dress up upstairs if you'd like? You look so cute! Then I walked over to my girlfriend and hugged her. I went back upstairs to her bedroom and layed on her bed still dressed up with her sexy leather purse next to me. Then I began to masturbate vigorously and my cock was hard and wet from the sexual arousal I was feeling. Ooh, oohh, oohh, aghh fuck! I lifted up the dress and pulled out my thick penis and began rubbing it on the front flap of her leather purse. Agggh, aggh,ooh fuck, fuck it feels so good! Aghhh, my girlfriend's purse is so amazing!! While she was watching the movie downstairs, I was enjoying banging her leather purse so much! The front of her purse had my seeds on it and then I lifted up the flap and put my hard cock into a slip pocket inside the purse. The lining was the best imitation lining I have ever felt and I thrust my penis in that tight pocket in a fast jerking motion. Ooh, ooh, aghh, aghh fuck! Fuck this feels so good! As I kept thrusting my penis into the purse pocket, I could feel my semen flowing out into the pocket. I took out my sticky dick and it was an awesome sight to see all my cum in that pocket. I then lifted up her purse and turned it upside down and let my cum drip all over her long black dress and onto pillow and a photo of her. After I had fucked my girlfriend's incredible leather purse, i called for to come upstairs. [To be continued...]
MonkeyDLaw

Post by MonkeyDLaw »

amazing story, I want to know how it ends hahaha
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

oh my
classicleatherpurse

My girlfriend walked into the room and I had a wash cloth in my hand that I quickly grabbed before she entered. "My god, what happened?, she asked. I told her that I accidentally knocked over some bottles of lotion looking for the remote to the television and it spilled all over the bed.
Lucky for my quick reflexes, I tossed her purse in the closet before my girlfriend walked in the room. I didn't have time to clean it off, so my cum was left on it. Hehehe! After I explained, my girlfriend looked for some paper towels to help me clean her bed but I insisted on cleaning it myself. Then my girlfriend said that she wanted to help me clean the bed so that we could fuck. My girlfriend was saying how she lost interest in the movie and was feeling horny. In my mind, I thought this would be a great opportunity to reveal my purse cum fetish to her. As she lifted up the dress that I was wearing, she noticed that I wasn't wearing underwear underneath. Then she said, "let me stroke your dick?" She grabbed my penis and put it in her mouth and it was turning her on. I then was contemplating on getting her leather purse to show her how I get sexually aroused from it in addition to her feeling me up with her full tits and often farting in my face. Aghhh yea, aghhh yesss!! Should I just reveal my full fetish to her. I was thinking....
[To Be Continued....]
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

wow. excellent