Caught using her handbag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

HandbagFucker

Caught using her handbag

Post by HandbagFucker »

Hello, I was actually caught today for the first time ever lmao, it was very embarrassing but kind of made me happy at the same time, a lot of excitement.

I was using this soft leather black PU bag, it’s absolutely gorgeous, and then the cleaning maid walked in (I was at a hotel btw, and my girlfriend was in the shower) and the maid saw me essentially fcking the handbag, she was like I should leave and I told her she should stay and she actually did, she cleaned while I was doing it and it was amazing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ifucklthr

Re: Caught using her handbag

Post by ifucklthr »

HandbagFucker wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:25 am Hello, I was actually caught today for the first time ever lmao, it was very embarrassing but kind of made me happy at the same time, a lot of excitement.

I was using this soft leather black PU bag, it’s absolutely gorgeous, and then the cleaning maid walked in (I was at a hotel btw, and my girlfriend was in the shower) and the maid saw me essentially fcking the handbag, she was like I should leave and I told her she should stay and she actually did, she cleaned while I was doing it and it was amazing.
holy shit was the maid hot? and did she see you cum? oh and does your g/f know you fuck her bag and did you leave the cum on it or did the maid clean it off ?
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

was she wearing a nice French Maids outfit with rubber gloves :)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Did you cum even more since you had a maid watching you?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Bump