Penis Purse!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

classicleatherpurse

Penis Purse!

Post by classicleatherpurse »

Aghh... i love Penis Purse because it's a super feeling for a man's hard cock!!
Penis Purse is the PURSE that makes your penis go uncontrollably bonkers and causes one of the hardest erections you have ever had and the crazy thing is, that you can't stop yourself from masturbating or thrusting your wet & hard dick into the silky lining of the purse and pressing your thick penis into the smooth leather!! As soon as you see "that Penis Purse", you know you just have to have your sexual way with it, to fuck it in all its glory, pounding your hard penis into the leather and banging it in jubilation at the sight of your seeds spewing all over the fucking smooth leather! Agggh...aghhh....aghhhg....ooohhh....ohhhh.fuck....fuck yea!! Hoping to have another sexual purse rape encounter with my neighbor's wife's leather penis purse!!
radared1

Re: Penis Purse!

Post by radared1 »

I have one I just love to slide my hard cock on. It is a Michael Kors hobo, and it has a slot on the back for a cell phone. Plus it has two pockets one on each end of the bag. I can hang onto the purse be each end, and then slide my cock into the purse cell phone pocket and then pump away. The pocket is leather for a couple of inches in and it feels so good on my cock.
I also have a Dooney and Bourke patent leather call Luisa. When you look at it the middle of the bag looks like a pussy. It is wonderful to fuck.
classicleatherpurse

Radared1, i can just visualize how fuckin' good that must feel sliding your penis into the cell phone pocket of the MK hobo purse! It's heavenly pumpin' a dick on soft high quality leather - oooh, aghhh...fuck yea
I have been fantasizing about banging my neighbor's sweet, sexy Marc Jacobs purse and wanting to rub my wet & hard cock on that very soft leather so bad - agghh, aghhh, oooh, oooh, fuck, oh fuck it feels so so good!!
20220228_120059.jpg
20220228_125252.jpg
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

classicleatherpurse wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:35 am Radared1, i can just visualize how fuckin' good that must feel sliding your penis into the cell phone pocket of the MK hobo purse! It's heavenly pumpin' a dick on soft high quality leather - oooh, aghhh...fuck yea
I have been fantasizing about banging my neighbor's sweet, sexy Marc Jacobs purse and wanting to rub my wet & hard cock on that very soft leather so bad - agghh, aghhh, oooh, oooh, fuck, oh fuck it feels so so good!! 20220228_120059.jpg20220228_125252.jpg
sooo turning me on
classicleatherpurse

Once you have set your sights on the sexy leather penis purse, the dick starts to stiffen up and you get a tingling sensation when you press your erect penis onto the smooth leather flap! Aghhh, aghhh, oooh, oooh, aghhh....fuck yea, oooh fucking feels so good, aghhh, aghhhh, aghhhh fuck it feels so good, ohh fuck that leather feels so good on my wet and hard cock! Aggh fuck, ooh, the purse feels so fuckin' good, aggh!