New bag

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

handbagfetish

New bag

Post by handbagfetish »

What you guys think
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ClaireR

Re: New bag

Post by ClaireR »

very sexy
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

whoever it is, they sure smoke a lot.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Great pictures, hope you cum all over it
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I have 4 new bags coming. 2 Michael Kors white patent leather Graysons, 1 Michael Kors black patent Grayson, as well as a navy patent leather Michael Kors hobo bag. Cannot wait to bounce them on my cock n balls! I love discussing purses with the female sellers on poshmark, etsy, etc. It makes it so much more satisfying when i get sexually active with their purses after i receive them from my mail carrier!! I like to re-read what i wrote to the sellers in messages. They have no idea i use their purses to masturbate with! The purse they physically touched and carried hundreds of times now has my cock up inside it! I also love how sellers call their purse "well-loved", as it has a bit of wear to it after they carried it hundreds of times. I get to well-love it now!!!
Parkcentralhotel112

Post by Parkcentralhotel112 »

amazing your soo lucky
handbagfetish

Post by handbagfetish »

Was only £20 aswell. I’ve got a British airways one I’m gonna sell if anyones interested. I posted it on here in a thread
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

handbagfetish wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:01 pm What you guys think
Only thing I see missing is a cumshot on the outer leather of the bag I'd love to be the one to donate a good hard cock rubbing on the leather with a creamy finish
handbagfetish

Post by handbagfetish »

I’ll do a big cum shot and post soon