red purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

redwater

red purse

Post by redwater »

I was not sure I wanted the purse until the owner sent me this video. It convinced me to buy it for me. As someone said in another topic, the best place to hide a purse, it is to give it to you partner. Then I bought it for my wife so I could use it whenever I wanted. And the good thing is that I can also see her using it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1stXQ7N ... sp=sharing
redwater

Re: red purse

Post by redwater »

This bag My story
I started masturbating with bags before I was 8. Someone gave me a soft plastic bag that felt as leather. Not sure what happened, but I started using it to excite me. I used it during some time util my mother gave it away. But this bag turn on my desire for leather. I don't remember much from this time, during many years I used any time alone at home or my aunt's home to find their leather purses to masturbate. of course nothing came out from me at that time. But at some point my mother bought a soft red leather purse. Not sure how old I was, but it was the best. I used it, and a her purses, any time I was alone. But I felt bad for this behavior and some day I could not hold it for myself any more and I had to tell my mother. I asked for help and we concluded that I had to go to psicology. I went there for some time, but that guy was a complete stupid. I had to lie to him so I could finish doing the sessions. He only though me that he could not help me. I guess that he should have only told me that it was a normal behavior (as this place have show me). My gilt was still there but I continue doing it any time I had an opportunity, specially with my mom purses, because those were the only ones I could reach. My dates did not had leather purses. Until I got married. For almost 20 years I have used my wife leather bags (most of them I gave her as presents). She does not like leather (or bags) specially, but I make sure she has enough (for me). Many years ago, before we got married, I gave her a leather jacket, but she never used it. One day, as our sex life was a little boring I brought it to the bed and I used it to masturbate her and myself. She discovered she likes it. From that time, we started using that jacket and a leather pant I bought her for this purpose. Sometimes I bring a purse (the one I like the most) to bed, but used it only with me. She has started to like leather feeling in her pussy. But last night I took the red purse on the video and we used it in both of us. It is so soft that she wanted me to introduce it inside her pussy. First, I rub her clit with the purse, but then she wanted the purse inside, I pushed it with my hands but then I push it deeper with my dick. It was the best sex I have had.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I understand where you come from, I had a similar up bringing, it was my grandmothers soft stylish leather hobo bag. For some reason Unk to me at the time the sensation of the soft leather, the smell of the leather and some perfume and I was hard as a rock. Not sure what was happening to me but soon my penis was shooting white seed out the end and it felt so good. I was hooked, from then on I would often go into stores that sold purses and check them out. I got a hold of a vinyl one that was white and nice and soft shoulder bag. Boing, I was soon rubbing on it then coming hard. I soon did what red water did and I bought my mom a bag from a department store. Mom did not really like it but I did and I used it many many times.
After I left home and move to a different city I went out and bought two purses for when I felt I needed them. I had an active sex life with my girlfriends so they were not used to much. As I moved around I kept adding to my collection and soon I had six or seven to play with. Before I knew it I had a couple of tubs filled with purses, nice leather purses.
My current wife is not into my fetish but she does like it when I buy leather purses and she can use them. I am retired so you know I am older now and I have enjoyed them my whole life. Love to climb on the bed covered with lots and lots of the purses. Have to wait until she is gone, lol before I do this. Now I have ventured into wearing sexy high heels when I am alone, even bought two pairs of thigh high boots, one patent and one smooth leather. I even have a leather skirt, and a vinyl one plus a couple of bras. One of which is leather.
Sure love playing. :D
drcuddles999

Post by drcuddles999 »

Fantastic red leather on that Ralph Lauren purse. Looks so incredibly hot with her feminine hand caressing the leather for you in that video. Nice job getting your wife to use it!
claudius

Post by claudius »

Thanks so much for sharing redwater. It's what we do around here. Many of us have very similar
variations on the same theme of having a "natural" turn on to purses, leather, vinyl or what ever.
That red purse look so sexy and I can imaging stuffing it with something soft and then burying
my organ in her. :D
It's an added pleasure to get your partner involved, something some of us others would certainly
want more of and envy.
You didn't and don't need a shrink. Enjoy your fetish and continue to be a good person!
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

redwater wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:48 pm I was not sure I wanted the purse until the owner sent me this video. It convinced me to buy it for me. As someone said in another topic, the best place to hide a purse, it is to give it to you partner. Then I bought it for my wife so I could use it whenever I wanted. And the good thing is that I can also see her using it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1stXQ7N ... sp=sharing
that would convince me
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Yep, I have done the same thing many times over, the beauty of it is, if she does not like it then I get to play with it all the time. I esp. love the red Ralph Lauren in the video, just wish I could fine one like it.