Most expensive handbag/purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Most expensive handbag/purse

Post by radared1 »

What is the most expensive handbag or purse you have bought? Mine is a Gucci Hysteria or a Jimmy Choo Patent leather Lolha handbag. Have you ever bougtht a expensive purse at a consignment store? Or stumbled on one at a thrift store. I once came upon three leather Anne Klein Hobo bags which retailed for over 250 dollars a piece and they were in mint condition. I bought all three at 6.99 each. Tell us what you have found.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Most expensive handbag/purse

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I have bought NUMEROUS, expensive bags. Probably 30 used Michael Kors Grayson speedys that retailed for $300 each. About 15 used Coach bags of various style names that cost about the same as the Michael Kors bags. I bought 25 used Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bags, or MAB's, that cost about $300 retail. I bought 2 used Louis Vuitton bags for $200 or $300 that would be $700 or more retail. I bought 2 used Judith Lieber bags that probably would cost $300 each retail. I bought at least 10 used Dooney & Bourke bags that would be $300 or more retail. In my vast collection, i have bought numerous designer bags of different brands that would be $100 or more. Most of my bags were bought online, on either Poshmark, or eBay. If i took the time to clean and sanitize them all, i could have quite a yard sale by selling off some of them! I have never sold on Poshmark, or eBay. Maybe one day i will try my luck and see if i can get rid of some of the bags i have bought that looked good online, but as soon as i received them from the mail carrier, they were a letdown. For example, I never tried a Charles Hubert bag. Then, during the past summer, i bought 2 or 3. They were described as leather by the sellers. When i got them, i found out that they were vinyl. The texture of the bags is horrible. I paid $30+ for each bag.
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

My kid has a $2200 Louis V that she'd die if she knew I spooged...and an aunt of mine has a Chanel that is about that cost too that I've tagged once. That quilted leather on that bag was something I will drool over.
claudius

Post by claudius »

I think the most expensive were Gucci patent purses which were is pristine condition.
Got them and others on Vestiaire Collective. Some super Marni bags there too. Recently
the Nanuscha custom made cross-body purses were quite pricy but well worth it due
to their superb style and quality. :D This can be an expensive fetish...but wouldn't
change it a bit. You only go around once and if you see a purse that really drives you
nuts, go for it. If not you will regret the one that got away!

C
ilovepursesandpumps

vargasthewise wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:01 pm My kid has a $2200 Louis V that she'd die if she knew I spooged...and an aunt of mine has a Chanel that is about that cost too that I've tagged once. That quilted leather on that bag was something I will drool over.
I'm envious of you! Tell us the story on how you jizzed your aunt's Chanel bag. The Chanel bag is my dream bag. I actually want a leather one, AND a patent leather one. $2,000, or more, on ebay, poshmark, etc. I will save up enough to get one next year. I also want a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. I can do that! $500 for a used pair online. Tell us what kinda LV bag your daughter has. Is it the monogram version, or the Damier Ebene version? I have a few LV makeup bags, one of each.
ilovepursesandpumps

claudius wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:04 pm I think the most expensive were Gucci patent purses which were is pristine condition.
Got them and others on Vestiaire Collective. Some super Marni bags there too. Recently
the Nanuscha custom made cross-body purses were quite pricy but well worth it due
to their superb style and quality. :D This can be an expensive fetish...but wouldn't
change it a bit. You only go around once and if you see a purse that really drives you
nuts, go for it. If not you will regret the one that got away!

C
Geez, you said it!!! A very expensive fetish!!!!! I've lusted after so many purses online. I panicked during the summer when one of my likes on poshmark had an offer made on it by another seller. It was just a small Valerie Stevens leather purse. So, i quickly bought it. I just imagined my hardness going up inside it. When i got it from my mail carrier, i did just that. My hardness went up inside it. I have been thinking about a purse lately that got away, and it was not for sale. It was my sister's friend's purse. I believe it was one of those Brighton purses, because they have a brass heart stitched into the front of the purse. It's not a bad brand of purse, but not super desirable, either. This particular purse was VERY desirable. My sis hosted a party. Her friend was there. When she arrived, i witnessed her putting her purse behind sis' big screen TV in the livingroom. The party was in the backyard. I spent hours thinking "should i go inside the house and take her purse for a jizz in the bathroom?????" The lady didn't go into the house for 3 or 4 hours! I coulda fucked her purse for at least an hour or two by going outside to mingle at the party, to not arouse suspicion, and then going back into the house, spending a while in the bathroom to make a gooey mess all over that purse!!!! I didn't take the risk, and yes, it was a risk! People were coming in the house to go to the bathroom. If i am caught between the livingroom and the bathroom with that purse in my hands, i am dead meat! Still, i think i coulda got it wet at least once!!!! oh well...
ClaireR

Post by ClaireR »

Tory Burch $600 - could not wait to get it home
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

MiuMiu Matelasse
and like to fuck her and put my balls in her and wear Gucci boots while doing it
ilovepursesandpumps

ClaireR wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:51 am Tory Burch $600 - could not wait to get it home
Show us a pic of the purse, guy!
ilovepursesandpumps

stiefeltraeger wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:12 am MiuMiu Matelasse
and like to fuck her and put my balls in her and wear Gucci boots while doing it
Show us a pic of the purse, man!