Most expensive handbag/purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

vito117

Re: Most expensive handbag/purse

Post by vito117 »

Chanel jumbo tote- black-quilted leather. Owned by the fashionista-bitch-mom of a GF of mine. (Oh yeah. It was fucking awesome.)
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

vito117 wrote: ↑Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:37 am Chanel jumbo tote- black-quilted leather. Owned by the fashionista-bitch-mom of a GF of mine. (Oh yeah. It was fucking awesome.)
A Chanel bag, the Classic Jumbo Double Flap Bag, is my dream bag. I envy that you defiled a Chanel of ANY style! There is something very special about boinking a purse that a bitch owns, especially the bitch-mom of your girlfriend. πŸ™ƒ Please tell us the story on how you wet her purse!
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

700 to 800 dollar jimmy choo of my cousion wife everytime i visit there and stay the night she lives it i the kicthen area without fail
ilovepursesandpumps

malcolmwasher31 wrote: ↑Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:14 am 700 to 800 dollar jimmy choo of my cousion wife everytime i visit there and stay the night she lives it i the kicthen area without fail
please elaborate! tell us the juicy details. what color is the bag? do you cum on the outside of it, or inside? do you leave the spooge, or clean it?
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: ↑Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:15 am
malcolmwasher31 wrote: ↑Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:14 am 700 to 800 dollar jimmy choo of my cousion wife everytime i visit there and stay the night she lives it i the kicthen area without fail
please elaborate! tell us the juicy details. what color is the bag? do you cum on the outside of it, or inside? do you leave the spooge, or clean it?
it is anice black tote bag the black leather is so soft i somtimes fuck inside or hump the outside i want to cum inside the bag but it will be too risky cos it might leave a smell so i allways cum outside i wanna risk it one day and just cum all over her big purse lol
ilovepursesandpumps

malcolmwasher31 wrote: ↑Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:20 am
ilovepursesandpumps wrote: ↑Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:15 am
it is anice black tote bag the black leather is so soft i somtimes fuck inside or hump the outside i want to cum inside the bag but it will be too risky cos it might leave a smell so i allways cum outside i wanna risk it one day and just cum all over her big purse lol
yup! She may see a glob of jizz on it or inside it and assume that a bottle of hand lotion spilled in the bag, as most women in the world have ZERO ideas that some of us guys love to masturbate with their purses!
Loubsonmycock

Post by Loubsonmycock »

vargasthewise wrote: ↑Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:01 pm My kid has a $2200 Louis V that she'd die if she knew I spooged...and an aunt of mine has a Chanel that is about that cost too that I've tagged once. That quilted leather on that bag was something I will drool over.
They would be so mad