Sleeping with purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Sleeping with purses

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Isn't it amazing, having a beautiful purse in your sweatpants, or whatever you wear to bed? That purse perhaps has been hundreds of places! The woman who carried it has had it on her shoulder, and showed it off to many people. It has been her best friend, her constant companion, and now it is in my bed, inside my sweatpants, and i have my penis in it. I have shot my semen inside it. She would be amazed if she knew what that purse she carried has had done to it! Her fingerprints are allll over the purse, still, even though mine are, too. Many beautiful purses have been lusted after by many purse fetishists around the world, like myself, and the users from this forum. It's amazing that we find ourselves with a purse we lusted after, and we get to make love to it! How many purses have family members and friends had that you had a boner for, a lust for, and you finally got to take it to bed? It is profound how a sexual attraction so attainable can be had! You may not be able to fuck a woman that you saw in your life, but you could perhaps get her purse that put a tingle in your loins!
radared1

Re: Sleeping with purses

Post by radared1 »

Well said.