off topic. maybe discussed before. besides purses, jackets, etc. what other items have you masturbated with?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ifucklthr

Re: off topic. maybe discussed before. besides purses, jackets, etc. what other items have you masturbated with?

Post by ifucklthr »

leather seats in my aunts cadillac her green leather thrench coat by using her caot made me realize i can use leather clothing then cigarette cases leather purses leather sofa and the softer the leather the more i just want to keep fucking it no matter how many times i cum
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: off topic. maybe discussed before. besides purses, jackets, etc. what other items have you masturbated with?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I have lotsa purses that i wanna cum in for hours!!! Unfortunately, it is almost impossible!! Women can fuck and have orgasm after orgasm and don't have a refractory period like us guys. I gotta say that i had no refractory period ONE particular time, which sounds impossible! I remember it was around maybe the year 2004. I bought one of those inflatable easter eggs that had a separate inflatable part inside it that was a bunny. I cut the inflation valve out of the inner bunny, which created a SPH (Sexual Penetration Hole) and i went up in the toy and fucked it for a while, and for the first time in my life, i felt as i was cumming NONSTOP in the SPH!!! I was lightheaded and feeling so euphoric!!! I never could duplicate that again!! Like i said, we guys have that refractory period which prevents us from having orgasm after orgasm. Women can do that.
Wristwatchlover

Post by Wristwatchlover »

I have masturbated Leather strap wristwatches
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I love to get a large piece of a leather hide that hasn't been made into anything. Just plain leather all by itself.
lovingpursesnpumps

Post by lovingpursesnpumps »

anyone here ever fuck a socker bopper inflatable boxing glove??? the feeling is pretty spectacular!!! i sent some monster jizz wads in those things before!!! wow!!!