My New Bag!

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flipflopsandboots

My New Bag!

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

Hey everyone I just got this bag have been wanting it 3 years and it’s finally mine ;)😈
89ADDF3D-1597-4C4E-8C45-B681651415A8.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
classicleatherpurse

Re: My New Bag!

Post by classicleatherpurse »

3 years wow! You must have strong willpower to wait for that hot bag!
Please tell us how you acquired it? Was it something you were searching for many years?
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

it's a PVC makeup bag!!! Nice find! Those are so much fun to jizz!!!.
Flipflopsandboots

classicleatherpurse wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:13 pm 3 years wow! You must have strong willpower to wait for that hot bag!
Please tell us how you acquired it? Was it something you were searching for many years?
So back in high school my senior year in forensics this girl who sat next to me had it. And of course I’m not just gonna take it we ended up being good friends and then once we became friends I would play around and take it and keep it for the whole class period and everything. So I never got hers but I found the same one on eBay and paid only $4 with free shipping for it!
Flipflopsandboots

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:51 am it's a PVC makeup bag!!! Nice find! Those are so much fun to jizz!!!.
For sure! My other friend has a similar one! Here it is! I saw it when I went over her house!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.