Who wants my sisters old Prada handbag?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ifucklthr

Re: Who wants my sisters old Prada handbag?

Post by ifucklthr »

i think all of us need to take a turn and give it back to her
Just_Human

Post by Just_Human »

i want it
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Are a lot of guys that frequent this forum into creaming a bag that another guy creamed? I do love to rub myself raw with purses, but i would never invite another guy to join in a spunk session, or use a bag that another guy used. It's just not something i would partake in. Now i have bought a ton of purses over the past 3 decades, but i have no idea if they were ever used by a guy for masturbationary purposes, and i wouldn't wanna know! LOL
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:59 pm Are a lot of guys that frequent this forum into creaming a bag that another guy creamed? I do love to rub myself raw with purses, but i would never invite another guy to join in a spunk session, or use a bag that another guy used. It's just not something i would partake in. Now i have bought a ton of purses over the past 3 decades, but i have no idea if they were ever used by a guy for masturbationary purposes, and i wouldn't wanna know! LOL
i would. i would love for someone to cum on my leather jacket and i use the same jacket later