came across this

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leatherdog420

came across this

Post by leatherdog420 »

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000058 ... 5617%23815

what a super sexy leather backpack, and that leather inside would just be a leatherpussy ;) i dont have that kinda money.... more wanted to show the link
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: came across this

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

wow! I have found cheaper purses with soft, leather interior. Check out purse designers like Carla Marchi, Giani Bernini, Mark Cross, Valerie Stevens, Ann Taylor, Andantini, Pollini, Jennifer Moore, Amanda Smith, Bechamel, just to name a few...
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

that would be amazing
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:41 pm wow! I have found cheaper purses with soft, leather interior. Check out purse designers like Carla Marchi, Giani Bernini, Mark Cross, Valerie Stevens, Ann Taylor, Andantini, Pollini, Jennifer Moore, Amanda Smith, Bechamel, just to name a few...
yeah i have heard of a few of those names for purses, i don't own any leather purses..... but someday maybe
vito117

Post by vito117 »

Never been a fan of backpack purses or sure as hell not any fanny packs. Too butch lesbo or effeminate gay type look.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

vito117 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:10 am Never been a fan of backpack purses or sure as hell not any fanny packs. Too butch lesbo or effeminate gay type look.
i boinked a few backpack purses in my life. I met a chick online one time. we hit it off, and started talking on the phone, and a few weeks later, we met in person. The date didn't go very well, but dammit, she had a hot backpack purse! It was black leather, or pvc. She could sleep through a tornado, practically! We slept over at her friend's house the night we met in person. It was sooo hard waking her up the next morning. I shoulda banged her purse that night! Then again, her friend might have been a light sleeper and caught me with my cock inside it!