Selling purses

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

coachlover

Selling purses

Post by coachlover »

So my business has hit a point where I need to do some immediate growth and I'm not looking to get any loans and I need some capital. As everybody knows I have the largest collection of fully complete bags and I'm looking to offload some of them. If anyone is a serious buyer that has money and is willing to purchase please comment and we can proceed further. I also have multiple other brand new with tags designer name brand pebbled leather bags for sale as well if anybody would be interested in them. Just a fair warning if you don't have a minimum of $1,000 to spend then a complete bag is not the route for you. I need people to understand that the prices are high on these because women had to give up what they're giving up and if you're looking for a felony free enjoyment and have your cake and eat it too this is the ultimate route. Prices on the complete ones I have for sale range from 1,000 to $2,000. Some of the brand new bags that I have range from coach, Valentino, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors and many other brands. Pictures of my current collection are posted in my other post.
stiefeltraeger

Re: Selling purses

Post by stiefeltraeger »

wich do you habe and how much do you want for them?
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

I have various different ones for sale in price just depends on which one you're wanting.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

it should be a purse fully in leather
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

I have them in leather and all of them are complete with everything in them.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

sounds interesting, coach or kors?
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

I'm guessing you haven't seen any of my posts before. I probably have the largest complete collection in existence that is all legally obtained. I have everything from coach, Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Henri Bendel, Tory Burch and many others
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

you are right, sorry. Would be nice to get some links to the previous posts
Flipflopsandboots

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

Do you have Furla?
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

yes, some "Elisabeth" from tiny to big