I almost tried something dangerous

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

plover1300

I almost tried something dangerous

Post by plover1300 »

I almost did something this morning that could have been dangerous, but could have been very rewarding. I was in the grocery store. I saw a young woman carrying a bag that looked very much like a Marc Jacobs Natasha, but it wasn’t. It was very plump and looked delicious. I lost track of her and figured that was the end of it, but, after I had paid for my groceries and was leaving, I saw her at one of the self service kiosks. I slowed down, and waited for her. She passed me and I followed. I was about to offer her $1,000 cash for her purse with everything in it. I was three feet from her when I chickened out. Now I am “second guessing” myself. What would have happened if I had the courage to ask her? Too many scenarios to list here, but IF she was willing to sell me her purse I would be in travel right now. On the other hand, I could be in jail. I know our “thing” we have for purses can drive us crazy, but was I thinking of going too far? Have any of you tried something like I almost did? I know one member of Shoesession has been able to get women to sell their complete purses, but his technique is much more cautious and he goes to great lengths to maintain anonymity. I was outside the grocery store I go to every week. I was about to take a chance. So, any thoughts from the group? Am I totally nuts?
radared1

Re: I almost tried something dangerous

Post by radared1 »

Totally Nuts, do not do this and or even think about it again!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

I’d be curious what she would say. Not good in your neighborhood. You’d have a better chance if you say she can keep her drivers license and credit cards.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

hmmm gotta ask what did you do afterwards did you go home pull out a purse to relieve the pressure ..lol?
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

Lol thats crazy man not smart thinking
vito117

Post by vito117 »

I'm going to try this next time I'm in a place like Vegas or a huge shopping area at Christmas shopping time.
Walk up to a lady who is carrying a very nice bag you want to stroke the cock onto:

Simply say....."Excuse me.....as a group dare from my friends I play poker with... we were tasked with asking a total stranger to purchase their handbag and the contents and whoever does this wins. I know it sounds crazy! but I'd like to actually buy your purse and everything inside it minus of course any and all personal info items ( ID's, work stuff, cash, credit cards..anything personal) I just need the purse, wallets, make up bags, lotions, brushes, perfumes...etc" " How does...hmmmmm....$1,000 sound?" :shock:

Wait for the reaction. I'll wager most will think they are being punked on hidden cam or think some sort of scam. LOL.
I'd love to try this on a classy suburban mom or grandma...the types who love their designer bags large and lots of stuff inside. But not pissy and bitchy. Or maybe the 30 - something ladies in a group of 2-3 out at night.
I think one key is to not dress or look-like some slobby pervo. Wear a suit and tie. Look like a businessman in town for biz...etc.

Now when you figure the replacement cost of the purse she has...the accessories.....make up...etc...Probably around $200-300 tops let's say , for the average lady . She can walk away $700.00 richer. Granted its not a real Chanel Jumbo or Hermes bag. ...LOL I'd love to try this on a lady carrying my fav Coach or MJacobs. Soft leather hobos.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I used to belong to a purse cumming yahoo group, and some guy on there said he would purchase complete purses from women with everything in them, minus ID's, credit cards, etc. It's kinda gross, as some women do make a mess of their purses. One girl said that her friend was a Type 1 Diabetic and would toss her syringes WITH NEEDLE in her purse. Not good! Of course, cigs are gross, too. Nothing worse than a bag with cig smell. Your milage may differ if you are a smoker.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

It's hilarious that everybody says do not do this, I own the most complete collection out of anybody in this group. Mine are all bought legitimately and I have thousands upon thousands upon thousands in my collection. I have done exactly what you have just thought about doing, I've seen women in the store before and I have approached them. It's all about how you go about approaching them is the key to it. I've had women that I have walked up to in public who were cool calm and Collective and we separated ways after the discussion. I've had others that freaked out and I've had some that have sold me theirs. You can't go to jail and the worst thing that could happen is she starts screaming and as long as you didn't lay hands on her or anything like that you're fine. He'll record the conversation so you can protect yourself if you're that concerned about it. And to all of you who who doubt my claim that I buy them complete you're more than welcome to DM me and I'll provide you all the proof you would like. Mine are absolutely 100% complete with absolutely everything in them. The only thing I let the women keep as their keys and cell phone and any paper cash.
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

you should buy used purses on ebay, vinted....better than offer money by street !
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

ifucklthr wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:10 am hmmm gotta ask what did you do afterwards did you go home pull out a purse to relieve the pressure ..lol?
OMG i would have!! That photo of the woman with the purse that i took on my local bus system is so incredible, i had to go home and bang one of my purses!!! i was so hot for her purse!!! That was a high quality purse she had!!! I fantasized about fucking it!!!