Most recent time with a purse

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Most recent time with a purse

Post by radared1 »

What has been your most recent purse loving expierence. Mine was this morning, I got out of bed and took three bags with me to the bathroom and enjoyed my self. The soft leather on my body, really felt good. One bag was a shoulder bag, soft black leather, the second one was a blue coach Madison phoebe, buttery soft and then third was a white Anne Klein from the 80’s. Just rubbing those bags brought me to the the pleasure zone .

How about the rest of you, tell us your most recent time.
aboudy

Re: Most recent time with a purse

Post by aboudy »

any pic please
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Monday morning, i was laying in bed, with sweat pants on. I had 5 Giani Bernini purses (one of my favorite brand of purse) in my sweats, all near my junk!! I was balls deep in another Giani Bernini purse!! A very nice, buttery soft purse with a buttery soft interior. I was just slowly fucking the purse. I was thinking about what the woman who sold it to me might look like. I started getting aroused! Then, i shot my load into her former purse!!!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Today with a Dooney patent leather blue in color shoulder bag, also 2 Anne Klein by Calderon shoulder bags one beige in color the other gray in color. Last but not the least a large shoulder bag from India, it has butter soft leather and when you fill it up it get really big. Felt really good.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Today with a Dooney patent leather blue in color shoulder bag, also 2 Anne Klein by Calderon shoulder bags one beige in color the other gray in color. Last but not the least a large shoulder bag from India, it has butter soft leather and when you fill it up it get really big. Felt really good.
vargasthewise

Post by vargasthewise »

Yesterday, my uber hot sister in law walks in to the house with this brown leather bucket bag that caught my eye immediately. While they were out at the pool, I snuck it into the bathroom with me and gave it a thorough fucking. Twice. It was distressed to I had to leave only a bit of cum on it but made a small design only I know are my kids walking around with her.
malcolmwasher31

Post by malcolmwasher31 »

mine was this week with my marc jacobs bag i got of ebay i love it so much i won abid today on a marc jacobs hiller bag and got abig on a kate spade bowler bag i have won the qhiller bag but i relly want that kate spade if somone out bids me ill be mad hahahahahahaah
broker72

Post by broker72 »

radared1 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:37 pm Today with a Dooney patent leather blue in color shoulder bag, also 2 Anne Klein by Calderon shoulder bags one beige in color the other gray in color. Last but not the least a large shoulder bag from India, it has butter soft leather and when you fill it up it get really big. Felt really good.
Would love the see a pic of the bag from India
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I saw a hot Marc Jacobs Natasha Q bag. It is the black patent leather looking ostrich bag. It is on poshmark. I might get it to make a mess on/in it!!!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Vargas that’s hot. Show of pic of that purse with cum and the sister in law. Hot