Daily use

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Daily use

Post by radared1 »

How many of you get off on a purse on a daily basis? How many use them only when the situation presents it self? How many have. SECRET STASH of handbags to play with?
coachlover

Re: Daily use

Post by coachlover »

Have a secret stash of purses and wallets out in my garage in a locked toolbox. She knows I always keep my toolbox is locked so fiance never pays attention to it.
lovespurses

Post by lovespurses »

I get off on a purse 4 or 5 times a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It depends on when the girlfriend is home. I will definitely get off on any purse that I have the hots for if the opportunity presents itself. I also have a stash of purses and wallets hidden away where the girlfriend doesn't wander into so she won't find them (locked in a footlocker in a storage room in the basement. The basement that she refuses to go into for any reason )
leather purse sex

Post by leather purse sex »

I have a stash of Big soft vintage clutch and hobo purses that my Girlfriend doesn't know about, but she knows I like leather purses, she's even let me fuck her leather purses laying right beside her in her bed, I've also fucked a few purses that made me hard when they were unattended, I've raided a older women's stash of leather purses and I used to ask older women I knew if I could touch there purses and you'll be surprised how many women don't have a problem letting you feel and caress there leather purses, I too fuck them daily about 4-5 times a day while looking for more purses to buy, guess I got it bad but they feeeel so good.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

yes! I love fucking my purses on a daily basis! This one particular purse, one of the newest purchases of a Michael Kors Grayson i have made, is getting softer and more supple each time i fuck it. It is feeling AMAZING on my cock!! At first, it felt awkward. Now, after three weeks of fucking the interior pocket, it is soft and supple! BOING!!!!!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

I masturbate with purses about three times a day. Twice with my wife’s purses and once with my stash at work. Sometimes I worry my dick may fall off or I may cause some permanent damage.
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

pursecummer,
does your wife know you fuck her purses and does she know about your stash at work?
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

She knows I’ve done it in the past and suspects I do it and knows I have a purse fetish but as long as I clean them up she doesn’t say anything. She knows nothing about my stash at work but suspects I masturbate at work.
lovespurses

Delete this post

Post by lovespurses »

Delete this post
Last edited by lovespurses on Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

lovespurses wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:47 pm I have to ask. What do you do for work that allows you to keep a stash of purses and masterbate with them while you're at work? I wouldn't dare keep a stash of purses at my office and I have a private office.

I have however fucked one of my coworker's once and cummed on it. :D
please do tell us about the co-worker's purse you fucked! I once wrote a story (fiction) about banging a sexy female co-worker's purse, and she found out about it. She brought the purse to me, we fucked, and i made the purse sopping wet with multiple cumshots!