My friend used my leather jacket to wank on

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Hugo1337

My friend used my leather jacket to wank on

Post by Hugo1337 »

So here is the story, a few days ago I went to friend's house to hang out and stay the night. I befriended him like a week ago and this was my second time staying at his house. We were chilling and having fun, until I decided to go upstairs to take a shower. He probably thought I'd take my sweet time because by the time I was done, I could see him sitting in the living room with his pants on his ankles and his cock on my leather jacket! I didn't know what to do so I just watched him cum on the leather and then I decided to quietly go back upstairs again, to spare him the humiliation of getting caught.

After he was finished he removed his cum with a tissue. As you can see in the pics he did a fine job cleaning my jacket.

I'll be honest, I did find it very exciting that someone would use my leather jacket to cum on. But what do you guys think, should I confront him? Or should I pretend I didn't see anything and let him have his way with my leather jacket? And did something like this ever happened to any of you? If so, how did you react?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherdog420

Re: My friend used my leather jacket to wank on

Post by leatherdog420 »

thats a sexy leather jacket you got. i would confront him could lead to more hotter stuff.
Hugo1337

Post by Hugo1337 »

Thanks, would you want to cum on my leather jacket too? :wink:

It was very exciting to wear my leather jacket in public knowing that someone had blown his load on it :mrgreen:

Got any tips on how I can confront him? Or should I just give him my leather jacket?
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

yeah hehe.

and if i was you invite him over again but dont make it seem something is up. and leave the leather jacket behind but this time just wait a min and catch him in the act again . not only will it be hot but could lead too more. like if it was me and i caught someone i'd offer to help finish and watch them blow on the jacket.

any chance for some hot pictures with you fucking the leather jacket if you got any?
leathercoatlover

Post by leathercoatlover »

Please don't think this is a criticism or having a pop, but if your friend is the one with the thing for leather & you thought it was odd or unusual, why would you be on a leather fetish site posting the story & pics!?

Just curious.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

how is this site a " leather fetish " site it's not. because most "leather fetish" sites would be a site not a forum with things from piss too stuff like this. chateau-cuir.com thats a leather website and not a forum.
leathercoatlover

Post by leathercoatlover »

leatherdog420 wrote:how is this site a " leather fetish " site it's not. because most "leather fetish" sites would be a site not a forum with things from piss too stuff like this. chateau-cuir.com thats a leather website and not a forum.
Ok I stand corrected. Whatever
Fun_in_sneakers

Post by Fun_in_sneakers »

Did anything ever happen after that?
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

oh my
Fun_in_sneakers

Post by Fun_in_sneakers »

You should just „forget“ your leather jacket at his house. Let him have his way with it.