Purses Around the Office

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Just curious, do these pics float your boat?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:06 pm

These are just great!
45%
Needs more cum!
45%
No, not really.
9%

Total votes: 33

blazedog

Purses Around the Office

Post by blazedog »

Here for your enjoyment, a smorgasbord of purses just left lying around the office by various careless women just teasing and begging you to take advantage of their very personal belongings.

Sorry there is no cum shots, but with some imagination just picture yourself walking into a room and seeing one of these lovely purses sitting there unattended and then add your own little cum-filled fantasy to the mix.
JB.jpg
HS.jpg
JGGGG.jpg
LA.jpg
R.jpg
DSCN6903 (2).JPG
100_5696.JPG
R.jpg
100_2485.JPG
SE.jpg
DSCN7537.JPG
JG.jpg
JGG.jpg
JGGG.jpg
LL.jpg
LLL.jpg
100_9166.JPG
LLLLL.jpg
DSCN2443.JPG
[attachment=0]LLLL.jpg[/attachment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovespurses

Re: Purses Around the Office

Post by lovespurses »

Have you had a chance to at very least rub your cock on some of these wallets and purses.? I know you stuck that nice Guess wallet down your pants from a previous post so I wonder if you have done the same with these. You apparently have a bunch of naive coworkers leaving their purses out in the open like that, especially if they leave their purses open for easy access like the pictures show. But it does allow for a great show and tell for all us purse fuckers. All these pictures need is someone with their big cock all over these purses and wallets, leaving their cum all over their belongings. I would go absolutely batshit crazy on that brown purse on the desk and the big orange purse and wallet. They would get a thorough cum bath :twisted:
timay

Post by timay »

Holy shit man these are FUCKING GREAT!!! How are you able to get pics of all these great purses..where do these women go for you to sneak in there? Like the post before, that brown purse and the 5th pic down with that HUGE sexy black leather wallet sticking out.. oh man would I love to rub that wallet over my cock!
These bags are hot as fuck and please try to get more pics of other girls!!

and anyone who says "no" to the poll is an idiot and should be ignored!!

Great stuff dude!!!!!!
PursesBootsPumps
timay

Post by timay »

also the 7th pic down, that big black bag on the table (around lunchtime, no doubt) oh fuck yes. and that red vinyl bag that looks like it's in a locker of some sort.. mmmmmmmm!!!
PursesBootsPumps
blazedog

Post by blazedog »

Yes, though rare, I have rubbed my cock on a few of the above purses and wallets. Usually there is no time for it so I snap a few photos to savor later.

That being said, since I posted these photos I did manage to sneak that large orange wallet into the bathroom. Someone had a tire problem on the way to work and asked the owner of the orange wallet to pick her up at the tire shop just down the street. So she grabs her keys and takes off. She didn't bring a purse that day and just had her wallet in a sort of uninteresting looking tote bag full of a bunch of random stuff.

I took careful notice as she left that she didn't have her wallet with her and quickly made my way into her office. I removed the wallet from the bag, stuffed it into my pants and made my way to the bathroom. To my disappointment, her license wasn't in it since I like looking at the picture. Still I rubbed my cock across it, did a quick jerk, splattered some cum and then back to her office to replace the wallet.

No pics, sorry. The camera was in my car and the only cell phone I had on me was the work phone. Probably not a good idea to have pics of my dick and a co-worker's purse uploaded to the company cloud. The tire shop is right by the office so I had a very short window and wanted to play with her billfold for at least a few good minutes before wanking off, so no time to run out to the car. Plus, I was super-fucking excited and wanted to get down to business.
blazedog

Post by blazedog »

As for timay's question, a lot of luck is involved. For starters, the women here have worked for my company for a long time and have grown very comfortable in their environment making them quite trusting and entirely too careless. Only a couple of them even bother to put their purses in a drawer or cabinet and even then it's not a secret where they are at. Certainly not to me since they have casually revealed their spots right in front of me.

Still, it is not as easy as it might seem. I don't really work in the office. I have a company car and drive around town most of the day taking care of company business. I hang in the office for a while in the morning and then again around quitting time. If I'm near the office, I might pop in for a bit too. I'm my own timekeeper so I have a lot of leeway.

Pics are taken at different times. When they take a bathroom break, are up front talking to someone, etc. They are rarely out of their offices for more than a few minutes and it is very easy to lose track where they are and if someone is coming back. Also, though most of the offices themselves don't have cameras, the hallways do as well as the conference area, front desk and cubicle area.

The big black purse on the table at lunch time was taken as a pot-luck was finally finishing up. I can't remember why she brought it in there, but she went to the bathroom and I got my pic and a peek inside the bag. I couldn't do that now in that room because the bosses had the cameras re-did and that room is now watched. And I do mean being watched, just not recorded. Anybody in the office can bring up the camera feed on their computer. The woman with the orange wallet usually has it brought up on her second monitor. I've used that against her though. When she is out of the office I can keep an eye on where she is using her own computer against her.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I would looooove to work at a law firm or someother job where you work in an office area. The purses would be awesome, as women love to put them in desk drawers. Can you imagine the sexual pleasure as you somehow, someway get into those desk drawers and grab some purses? You slip off to the bathroom for some pleasure, boinking some chick's purse. Awesome!
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

That is hot. The best would be if one of the ladies left their purse after quitting time and then you could take it into the bathroom and have your way. I would check every day to see if something was left behind
blazedog

Post by blazedog »

The only time I know of that someone left something, it was an empty purse. Someone at work gave someone else a small red purse. For some reason she didn't bring it home that night. Might have even been a couple of days. I go home earlier than everyone else though and office doors are shut and locked when people leave for the day anyways.
coachlover

Post by coachlover »

Just out of curiosity, what kind of business it it at this office ? I couldn't work there, i would have either been fired for not being able to focus on my job. Also i probably would have been arrested for viciously molesting one of the beautiful purses or arrestedfor sealing every single purse in the office and taking them home. I personally love open view pictures of purses and wallets myself, please keep them coming. One of my favorite things to see when im at the store is open view purses. I have to control myself though because there was a couple times i same some beautiful purses laid open in shopping carts that i found myself walking towards it to take it and have had to stop myself.