Patent Leather Handbags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

broker72

Re: Patent Leather Handbags

Post by broker72 »

damn good bag and super pic.. show more leather bags
radared1

Post by radared1 »

more claudis
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

claudius wrote:Just love em!! (literally) :lol: 8) I can post volumes as I've been hot for this awesome material since age....5? First purse I secretly bought was a black vinyl one and broke my young penis in with it. Although Iove purses of the stuff I've collected deresses, skirts, coats, and gloves of the stuff. Low end vinyl to splurging on high end ones. 8) That's why this is such a facination,addiction,..but I love it! 8)
Here are two big hobo ones that I've been playing with, wearing, and "using".
the red one is a bag, i can imagine to wrap arround my cock til i jerk. But before the cum a lot of precum to make the bag easier to rub my cock in it
claudius

Post by claudius »

I agree stief.. and RR, patent leather is so soft and slippery especially with the pre cum. Had the red purse on my lap on my last car trip and was really fun. Wore it on my shoulder into a whole foods marked and a young man told me how much he liked my bag! A closet purse fetishist I'm sure. The black Jimmy Choo is just a classic.

VERY busy now but buying more great purses which I hope to show you all if interested. Leather, Patent leather, and vinyl.....all big soft and cushy for a willing organ.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Yes, I am very interested. Love the fact you went into a store with the bag on your shoulder. That is guts.
I have taken my patent leather purse into an adult movie theater. It was a comfort item as well as a turn on as I saw all kinds of people having sex.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Here are a couple of the classic JChoo purse. Yes, I've worn this one late at night to a video store. Fun having it bang against your hips and gentials while browsing.. :D :D :D The female clerk commented on how nice a bag it was too! 8) :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

The purse is a classic! If I could get one like I to would wear it out. Simply beautiful
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

That Jimmy Choo bag is one 2 die 4!!!!! I would spend hours jizzing it up!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have searched ebay for months trying to find one like it. No luck :(
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Claudius
Do you still have the Jimmy Choo patent leather handbag. IF so, lets see some more pictures of it. 8)