Leather Seats?

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leatherdog420

Re: Leather Seats?

Post by leatherdog420 »

amateur1 wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 4:38 am Let’s see some cum all over it.
i second that
masspl

Post by masspl »

I have access to my mom's friend's car (Ford KA) for a week, who was my ex-teacher. I regularly rub the steering wheel with my cum. It excites me very much. :twisted: It is a pity that this car has material seats :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

That’s cool. You can still fuck those seats and leave cum on the seats and all over her car for her. I’d blow my load everywhere inside. Show us a pic of her. Thanks
seaterotica

Post by seaterotica »

I prefer vinyl myself. Nikki’s got seat covers on her front seats. The back seat isn’t covered so if I want ass it’s the the one. I still take out the front passenger seat n blow my load on the seat covers. The sweaty back vinyl seat is awesome
Last edited by seaterotica on Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
masspl

Post by masspl »

pursecummer wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:22 am That’s cool. You can still fuck those seats and leave cum on the seats and all over her car for her. I’d blow my load everywhere inside. Show us a pic of her. Thanks
It's nice that you liked my job :D

Here are some pics of her:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Wow she’s hot. Like to fuck that purse too. Get any chances for that? Leave some cum stains in her car. Show pics of the stains. Love it. She will have no idea.
seaterotica

Post by seaterotica »

Seat covers are good, better if on vinyl seats. Nikki has seat covers on her Volkswagen seats. Vinyl seats make cunts sweat seat covers soak it up and all the girly smells
seaterotica

Post by seaterotica »

Used to take the seat out and take the cover off don’t anymore. Just take the seat out n blow my load
seaterotica

Post by seaterotica »

Nikki’s passenger front seat is taken out cocked fucked n cummed on at every chance
masspl

Post by masspl »

I'm a beginner in it, but I love to do it. How many cars did you make in total? What were the brands and who they belonged to? I have managed to do Ford so far, which I described above. Yesterday i borrowed cousin's Volkswagen, but I didn't have time to take pictures. I cummed all of her leather seat and shift stick. I hope I will have access to her car again.