How you started to cum handbags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

handbagfetish

How you started to cum handbags

Post by handbagfetish »

Hi, i would like everyone to share how they started to cum handbags. And share their first handbag cumming moments. Before i found this site i thought i was the only man who fucked handbags but i am glad im not alone. So please share your stories :-)
stiefeltraeger

Re: How you started to cum handbags

Post by stiefeltraeger »

I started to cum on handbags a little bit late, because my first contact with handbags were when we went out for a walk, I carried the purses of my mum and my aunt. The surface was very soft and I allways was happy carrying them. So I had a lot of time to keep them in my hand. Later, when cumming works, I took sometimes a purse of my mum. But a short time after this I went to a second hand-shop and bought my first puse and it was a big pleasure for me to think about wich woman used this bag, dreamed of a cute lady and filled another load of cum inside.
malcolmwasher30

Post by malcolmwasher30 »

I was ten the first time i fucked a bag my mum had a friemd sleep over they were all asleep i saw the bag and wondered what it would fell like rubben my dick on it i undid my. Pants and layed on to of it rubbenwmy dick back and forth i was to young to cum but felt amazing im now 31 and still love fucking handbags
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

I started my cum on handbags as a young, 12 or 13 years old boy. It was the time when it became wet and viscous for the first time, if you a certain time with the cock had played. I found this after anyhow disagreeable, so i looked for something were i could leave my sperm safely. I found it in a white softly leather handbag from my aunt. At this time I have more often visited my aunt and have mostly spent the night there several days. In one of this nights i found her white bag, laying on a small table near my bed. I never will forget, as i touched the soft leather first time with my hard penis. That´s the feeling that i love until today. I fucked my aunt´s handbag the whole night, and i leave all my sperm inside the bag. The next night i have done the same with this bag. My aunt had a big fable for handbags, so in the next month i fucked all of her handbags. One after another. Since then i love handbags, and it is every time the same cool feeling when my penis touches a new handbag.
handbagfetish

Post by handbagfetish »

Good stories keep them going, I want to know how you all started to cum in and on handbags :-)
bootfucker123

Post by bootfucker123 »

When I was around 12 13 my sisters would have been 19 n 20, I remember I used to sit in the passenger seat in the car and they would say "hold my bag" so they would put a black soft slouchy leather on my lap I would get instantly hard and imagine rubbing my cock on the leather, then the next time I would have the chance to fuck her bag I would.
purselover

Post by purselover »

Heck, i remember when i was about 4 years old, having a purse fetish. I remember one of my sisters had a tote bag that i wanted to mess with. Then, a friend of that sister had a clear vinyl bag that i really wanted to get alone with. It kept going over the years. I was feeling really funny when around women's purses. I wanted to get on them, and rub on them, and do whatever. I remember a girl in junior high school had a purse, and she sat in the desk in front of me in math class. I tried to use my feet to get her purse down on to the floor. Looking back in hindsight, i wouldn't have gotten far if i did get her purse on my lap. There were purses sisters and cousins and aunts and my grandma had that i wanted to get on. My sister had a brown woven leather purse that i really smiled about whenever i saw it. She was going to school, and working at a Jack-in-the-Box after school. Mom and me would drive over to her school, pick her up, and take her to work. Then, sis would leave that beautiful purse and her books in the car. Then, when we got home, mom would take her purse and books to her room. Well, there were a few times i snuck in her room. I never took her purse to my room, to masturbate with it, but i wanted to! I remember putting that purse on my head and wearing it as a chef's hat. LOL It was one of the purses i wish i coulda sexed up all night long. Well, several years later, there was a purse that both sisters shared. It was a black leather bag. WOW was it beautiful looking. I could never get alone with it to fuck it, until about 6 or 7 years later. I was in the garage, and sis had a bunch of garage sale stuff in there. She always sold purses and stuff. Well, i was rummaging through her stuff, and voila! That beautiful black purse was there. It was time to cream it like i always wanted to. I smuggled it into my bedroom, and creamed it multiple times! Beautiful!! The ultimate purse that i never got to cream was my aunt's purse. WOW what a bag she had. It was always hanging from her shoulder. She never changed purses like a lot of women do. That purse lasted forever, it seemed. Or she just loved it. I always wanted to cream that purse of hers! One day, i almost got it on my lap. We were in a car, headed back home from a family outing. She was in the back seat of the car, and so was i. She drifted off to sleep, and that purse was convienently in the middle of the back seat. I tried to get it on my lap. I almost did, and she awoke. Had she been asleep 5 minutes longer, i would have pulled down my zipper, and had that purse on my junk. I could have even got very brave and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down a little, just to rest that purse on my cock and balls. I would have eventually came on it, had i gotten lucky that night. Sad...... Since the 80's, there have been other purses that my sisters had that i successfully fucked. One was a white leather bag that mom bought sis for her senior prom. That was a fun purse to fuck. Another was a clear vinyl makeup bag. Actually, each of my sisters had one that they bought from a swap meet. I got to fuck one of those bags, but not the other one. Since the late 80's/early 90's, i started buying purses from second hand (thrift) stores, swap meets, and other places. Then, after the mid-90's, i started going online to buy them. Ebay was the source of many purses that i bought over the years. These days, i do other sites that are just buy/sell. My most recent purse is a coach bag that i am trying to get put on reserve by the seller until friday. It's so beautiful! Then, there is another coach bag that is extremely expensive, almost $600, that i am thinking about buying. I'll have to eat ramen soup, mac & cheese, and skimp on things for about a few weeks, but that purse is so beautiful that i would have no problem in doing that.

I fantasized when i was a real young kid about someday having a job, and buying many purses for myself. I've done that so many times! My purse collection is HUGE! It's easily 300 purses. The thing about purses that i love the most is their humpability. You can be at a family gathering, see a purse on a chair, and just sit on it. Or, when the family member that owns it isn't around, you can get sexual with it. My cousin used to live with this married couple, and i was over at his house one night. We were just listening to music and drinking and stuff. Well, it was late and it was time to go to sleep. He went into his room, and shut the door to sleep. I stayed in the living room, and laid down on the floor. Before laying down, i noticed a hot purse on the floor. It belonged to his roommate. Well, i decided to closely inspect the purse. I took the stuff out of it, and put it on the floor. Then, i got sexual with that purse. I fucked it multiple times that night! I hardly got a wink of sleep until about 6am. It was a great time!

The latest purse boners i've had are usually when my landlord is around. She carries some pretty nice bags. One is a white leather or pvc one. I haven't seen her carry it in a while, but one time, i went with her to one of her tenant's house. I stayed in the car while she went in. That hot, white purse was on the floorboard of the car. She was in the house a good 10 minutes. I could have lifted up the purse, and at least humped it. I didn't have any lube to do some real damage to it, but if i did, i would have creamed the purse GOOD! I decided to not risk it and left the purse on the floorboard. It was a rarity that i didn't mess with her purse that day.

Happy purse fuckings to all, and to all a great night!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I thinkj I was around the age of ten, my folks had gone on vacation and I was left with my grandparents. My very active body was going thru some changes that I did not understand. My grandparents were worn out with me and told me to go take a nap on their bed. My grandmothers purse was on it, a soft leather bag, with her perfume on it. I moved it when I got into bed and my cock got very hard. I was not sure what was going on. I tried to sleep like I was told but I soon found myself rubbing my hands on the purse and smelling the leather and perfume. My cock got even harder and soon my sperm was shooting out my cock. I did not what had happened but I did know I loved it.

Later while in high school, I went to a carnival and saw a girl I knew who put out. I asked her to go on the ride for a love boat with me. She was two years older but she said sure, I was so excited, she was very sexy, smelled great and carried a soft leather purse. We went on the ride and as soon as we went inside the building we started to make out. As we kissed she put her purse between us and on my cock. I was so excited that as we made out and I felt her tits, I soon shot my load in my pants as my cock was rubbing on her purse. Dam it felt good.
I knew their was something in my makeup that I did not understand, but I did know I love the woman soft leather purses. I have had many a fun time with many different bags and continue to do so. I hope all of you are doing the same. :D
wetman1

Post by wetman1 »

For me it started when I was around 12 or so when my mom was gone but left her purse I would go and wear it to her room and rub it all over my cock till I cummed in my pants. When I first started she had a brown flap purse with a long shoulder strap that I liked, I wore it when we went shopping also and got a few compliments for wearing it which was kinda different but nice. She's not one for switching purses all the time but once in a great while she did. She switched to a black purse with a flap but shorter shoulder strap that I really loved. I wore it a few times and rubbed it with my cock also.

Now after getting married, I share my fetishes with my wife and she lets me cum on any of her bags when I want. Plus I cum on a few backpacks that me and her have that I really love to do.
purselover

Post by purselover »

That's what i call an honest, open marriage. I am sure every married person has a fetish that they would love to share with their spouse, but are afraid to do it. I prefer a secret fetish, that even my wife doesn't know about. "When the cat's away, the mice will play" type of thing. Raid her closet, and get out 10 of her leather or pvc purses, and have a shooting gallery. If she is a purse fanatic, where there are 100 purses or so, and she's going to be out at work or wherever, just have a party! Wet all of her purses. Sleep with the purses all over the bed. See how many times you can shoot your wad on each purse, and of course, there must be foreplay where you rub the purses on your junk to get you primed and ready. Awesome stuff right there!