Handbags, Gloves, Jackets, Purses,

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ShoeFun

Handbags, Gloves, Jackets, Purses,

Post by ShoeFun »

Hi all........

ive had the boot fetish for a long long time, and boots are the first thing that get my cock twitching, however the fetish is more about the leather i have noticed. The type of leather that the boots are made of makes all the difference to me.......

I also have a huge fetish for ladies handbags, purses, leather gloves, and Leather Jackets.........any of these items are fair game in my book....

Also just wanted to say thanks for opening this forum.....im happy its now here........welcome to all other fetishists, and cant wait to see the pictures start rolling in......

X
pressovannye

Post by pressovannye »

I have a thing for leather handbags too. Especially the old-fashioned coach bags. I don't get off as much on more modern styles.

I'm also sexually aroused by pillbox hats. When I was a small boy, older ladies still wore them to church. Maybe they still do although I haven't been to church in ages. Handbags, hats, gloves, and shoes with sharp points seem to go together. I developed a sort of co-fetish seeing mature women wearing all of them at the same time.
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

That Forum will be ervery Day Better all my Dreams come True thats very Cool I like it To Abuse Handbags!

Thanks!
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Cum on bags is sensational!

They are the best for soft leather!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy