Black Friday Sale - Best purse I ever fucked

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leather purse sex

Re: Black Friday Sale - Best purse I ever fucked

Post by leather purse sex »

claudius wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:23 am Yes, that purse was so hot that after getting big erections just looking
at it, I ordered the big burgundy one! :lol: Can hardly wait to load
it up! I'll let you know if it measures up to the hype.
Oh you won't be mad at all trust us these bag are a purse fuckers heaven
KJS

Post by KJS »

vargasthewise wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:54 am So most times, I'll tell you I like the scent and feel of real leather, but this faux leather is smooth and stands up to the amount of time I spend with it. Over time, leather breaks down, especially given the buckets of cum that have hit these purses. I tend to have them on my dick for an hour at a time, unloading a good volume of precum, which for normal leather soaks in and creates this white crusty texture over time, but on these it turns into a slick area of perfection for my dick to slide around in and, well, it gives me fantastic orgasms. So, yes, I love these. I have a red small one and a black big one.
not that were heath crazy but i though the pvc once were tthe best idea? becuse of what they were made of leather maby be safer but who know what they pu ton leather ones too when they make them
KJS

Post by KJS »

vargasthewise wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:54 am So most times, I'll tell you I like the scent and feel of real leather, but this faux leather is smooth and stands up to the amount of time I spend with it. Over time, leather breaks down, especially given the buckets of cum that have hit these purses. I tend to have them on my dick for an hour at a time, unloading a good volume of precum, which for normal leather soaks in and creates this white crusty texture over time, but on these it turns into a slick area of perfection for my dick to slide around in and, well, it gives me fantastic orgasms. So, yes, I love these. I have a red small one and a black big one.
i thought the pvc one wertnat a safe as leath do do even though i know were not heath nuts hear doing letaher bags lol
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

KJS wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:53 am
i thought the pvc one wertnat a safe as leath do do even though i know were not heath nuts hear doing letaher bags lol
Leather is natural. PVC is chemicals. I would go with the natural over manmade stuff anyday!!!