Who is the best ?

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

dangeroussail

Re: Who is the best ?

Post by dangeroussail »

footguy1971 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:29 am I love all of your picks but my most favourite is Desyra Noir (Jessica Jones). She always wears heels and nylons. She has several videos of inserting her size 11 heel deep in her pussy. There are also several videos of her getting foot fucked and fisting by other women. In all of these videos, she really seems to enjoy it (not faking like many videos). I know that Red-XXX would be the ultimate partner for you but, humbly, if it was my pick for you to spend a day having unlimited sex with another woman, I'd pick Desyra Noir for you.

D1.jpgD2.jpgD3.jpgD4.jpgD5.jpg
I will look her up
highheelskong

Post by highheelskong »

maturelover254 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:24 am Alinaonly_ Go check it out https://www.camwhores.tv/tags/alinaonly/
Very nice, thanks for sharing!
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

Alina is great and has no problems sticking heels up her asshole.

I have a video processing on Camwhores right now with this description:
AlinaSlinkova is a russian slut ready to do anything she is told to without any hassle. She start right away by licking her black leather stiletto pumps. She licks everything on them - heels, toe and sole. When she has gotten them clean she is told to assfuck herself and of course she doesn't complain and just sticks the heel straight into her asshole. She fucks it good and gets told to lick the heel clean and then keep fucking until you cum.
Please let me know if you want a link when it's done processing (can take a couple of weeks in worst case...)
It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
Sabrina

Post by Sabrina »

I think "Shannon heels" has also to be considered.
Sure her style and shoes are different than those used by Lady Sonia, RedXXX, Lady Barbara ... but she seems to be a good slut :-) !
A soft example :
https://fr.xhamster.com/videos/mega-sho ... ls-xhQFvim
But you can also find naughty things from her .... especially pissing games that I love !

Kiss

Sab
Sabrina

Post by Sabrina »

bronxxx wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:54 pm Alina is great and has no problems sticking heels up her asshole.

I have a video processing on Camwhores right now with this description:
AlinaSlinkova is a russian slut ready to do anything she is told to without any hassle. She start right away by licking her black leather stiletto pumps. She licks everything on them - heels, toe and sole. When she has gotten them clean she is told to assfuck herself and of course she doesn't complain and just sticks the heel straight into her asshole. She fucks it good and gets told to lick the heel clean and then keep fucking until you cum.
Please let me know if you want a link when it's done processing (can take a couple of weeks in worst case...)

Yes sur, please provide a link to see Alina ... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Kiss
Sab
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

It's AdaSweet/AdaGlow from LiveJasmin in my profile picture. Any leads on which cam site I can find her on now will be rewarded.
crazyguy42

Post by crazyguy42 »

No link anymore - deleted
Last edited by crazyguy42 on Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShoePollution

Post by ShoePollution »

These CamWhores links are shit. Everything's private, and your profile has to be friends with all these different users to see them.
crazyguy42

Post by crazyguy42 »

Poat deleted
Last edited by crazyguy42 on Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bronxxx

Post by bronxxx »

ShoePollution wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:02 pm These CamWhores links are shit. Everything's private, and your profile has to be friends with all these different users to see them.
Same here. If you want to you can buy some vids that won't be uploaded. Got a pretty big archive of vids with sluts licking shoes on cam sites. Send me a DM if you are interested.