Pictures Leather Boots Cupped to crotch

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

Leatherbootsforlife

Pictures Leather Boots Cupped to crotch

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

Does anyone else drive around with Size 6 women’s pointy toe leather boots cupped completely to your crotch with the sexy pointy toe right under my butt hole rubbing it then slowly shoving it sitting on it the leather pointy toe being forced up my ass ever so slightly then letting the speed bumps do all the work. After about the fifth speedbump I start getting fucked so good up the ass by women’s sexy pointy toe soft kinky leather boots
Let me know what you guys think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lazlo

Re: Pictures Leather Boots Cupped to crotch

Post by Lazlo »

Pointy toe heels are the sexiest. They look hot on women and those toes can be used for so many things. This sounds like a fun idea. That toe must be smashed and mangled after you get done with them. Love it.
Leatherbootsforlife

Re: Pictures Leather Boots Cupped to crotch

Post by Leatherbootsforlife »

Have any suggestions for more pointy toe activities?