Pumps up the Ass

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

sluttyboy

Pumps up the Ass

Post by sluttyboy »

Screenshot taken from a video I just recorded recently. Later I cum over those mules and nylon socks while I had two pumps at the same time deeply in my butthole.

Full uncensored video will follow soon on my Loyalfans page.

https://www.loyalfans.com/JohnnyKink69
heelsnass.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sexishoe2000

Re: Pumps up the Ass

Post by sexishoe2000 »

How deep did you get those white pumps up your horny stinky ass?
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Can you get two pumps in Like I can in this picture
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

If you want to see videos of sexy designer $500+ Louboutin completely disappearing up my horny stinky ass send me a friend request at https://xhamster.com/users/sexishoe100
Sabrina

Post by Sabrina »

Whaow guys !!! Your asses are much more flexible than mine :-) !
Kiss
Sab
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Hi Sabrina.

Send me a friend request to https://xhamster.com/users/sexishoe100, then you can check out my Videos.

Thanks
Spikes

Post by Spikes »

IMG_0230.JPG
Tried the best that I could. Lots of pre-cum, but couldn't get the heel all the way in.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Buy a pair of size 5 or 6 Sexy pointy Patent Pumps with smooth soles, then follow the instructions I am sending you

INSTRUCTIONS >>>>So you need to apply lots of Vaseline to the left shoe, then press the back of the shoe against the floor, sit on the floor in front of a mirror, lift your rigt butt cheek off the floor bring the pointy toe to your ass, holding the shoe with your right hand, and keeping the back of the shoe against the floor. now with your left butt check still on the floorsit into the pointy toe by lowering your right butt check..AND THE SHOE WILL JUST SLIDE IN VERY DEEP, KEEP SITTING INTO IT UNTIL THE WHOLE SHOE DISAPPEARS
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

GAIA's Italian Hottie's Patent Casadei metal heels visiting my ass
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Wow oh wow, you are the big dog. Love the Patent Casadel metal heel in your ass.