My first shoejob .READ THE STORY ...

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

DulceypincanT

My first shoejob .READ THE STORY ...

Post by DulceypincanT »

Well I tell you my story.
I contacted a man to sell him some shoes, black pep toes with high heels. Those shoes have lived with me many nights of partying and have seen a lot of way lol...
We meeting at the entrance of the town where I live that there is a gas station, I was nervous, it was my first sale.
A car stopped and a 35-40 year old man got out.
We said hello and I gave him the bag with the box and the shoes.
He said if he could ask me for a favor, see them on.
I enter in the back of his car and took off my converse, he took the shoe from my hand and said "allow me" and stroking my foot with an incredible softness that made me shudder he put the shoe on me.
He crouched in front of me and travels him, smelled, looked at him like a masterpiece and I don't know why I started to get excited, in one of the caresses to my ankle I let out a groan and he smiled.
I was very embarrassed, and he got into the car with me.
It was so new to me, so weird and exciting ...
He took my foot and put it on his legs, I felt like it was very hard.
He took off my shoe with the same delicacy and again I don't know why I started to move my foot, each time I felt it harder and harder, I liked knowing that touching him he got horny, I did It 1 ir 2 minutes and stopped and he took my foot.He put my Big toe in his mouth. I'm felt very wet and he said "It has bien a pleasure, I hope to repeat" and I left there with my money and with a strange feeling, I wanted more ..
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: My first shoejob .READ THE STORY ...

Post by Wetshoe »

Looking forward to hearing about the next purchase. Soon your shoe closet may be empty :)
DulceypincanT

Re: My first shoejob .READ THE STORY ...

Post by DulceypincanT »

Yes, after that I had another one and it was brutal.
It was the same man and I went with my shoes on, we meeting in the same place and I entered in the car again and sat next to me.
I was horny ...I asked if she wanted to lick my feet and she did, every finger ... one for one...awesome placer , I was very wet again and he did It INCREDIBLE .I was so horny that I wanted masturbate while ...but I was ashamed.
He asked me if I would see while he touched herself and I acept.
He ate my feet and jerked off, I wanted to touch myself but I didn't do it finally.
He saw me so excited that she asked me if I wanted to touch with my foot.
I had never done it but it made me morbid and I caressed it with my foot, the man got very excited and horny and immediately told me to move away if I didn't want to get dirty and he ran. I felt very powerful, it had closed with my feet!
And well we have agreed to repeat again lol