Your favorite FTV girl in heels, some also do insertions

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

dangeroussail

Your favorite FTV girl in heels, some also do insertions

Post by dangeroussail »

I thought I would start a new thread on the back of this one "The girl who started it all".

It was started by "omnivici".

The original post unearthed a resource that's often under utilised on this forum, Many of the girls on FTV love their heels and often insert them for our pleasure. I thought it best to start a new thread so members can post their own favourite FTV girl or girls and explain why they are the best, most girls have multiple sets and thus I hope this thread might carry on for a while with lots of exciting content.

My favorite is Danielle FTV sometimes called Danielle Delaunay, she loves to insert heels and she always looks to be having fun in her films.
danielle-ftv-fucks-heels-6.jpg
danielle_ftv_high_heel_heaven_14.jpg
danielle-ftv-fucks-heels-11.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Re: Your favorite FTV girl in heels, some also do insertions

Post by dangeroussail »

here is footage of Danielle in some very high heels, she does comment how difficult they are to walk in, I love it!!!
:twisted: :twisted:

http://www.txxx.com/videos/2225071/publ ... nielleftv/
Last edited by dangeroussail on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slipperyjim

Post by slipperyjim »

Great idea

Some of my favorites
You can tell a lot from the way a girl wears her heels, if they are behind her ears she probably likes you.
slipperyjim

Post by slipperyjim »

Last edited by slipperyjim on Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
You can tell a lot from the way a girl wears her heels, if they are behind her ears she probably likes you.
slipperyjim

Post by slipperyjim »

Image Image Image
slipperyjim

Post by slipperyjim »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
slipperyjim

Post by slipperyjim »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, awesome contributions, do you know their names? can you add more? they are all so beautiful!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

14.jpg
this gril is called Avril on FTV aka Avy Scott, she loves heels too

feel free to add you own pics etc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

slipperyjim

do you have any more?