John Galliano Size 7 Heels going up my ass

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

SEXISHOE100

Re: John Galliano Size 7 Heels going up my ass

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

IMG_4204.JPG
Another Louboutin Designer Heel getting inhaled toe First up my ass
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoe Fetishist

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

Absolutely amazing, I am so jealous
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

To shoe fetishist...have you tried a pointy one deep up your ass, yet...IT IS AN INSTANT ORGASM
Leeshoeboy

Post by Leeshoeboy »

Looks so hot i want to do that too
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Get a small sized 34/us4 or 35/us5 or 36/us6 pointy Shinny patent sexy shoe with a smooth sole, then follow the instructions I am sending you

INSTRUCTIONS >>>>So you need to apply lots of Vaseline to the left shoe, then press the back of the shoe against the floor, sit on the floor in front of a mirror, lift your right butt cheek off the floor bring the pointy toe to your ass, holding the shoe with your right hand, and keeping the back of the shoe against the floor. now with your left butt cheek still on the floor sit into the pointy toe by lowering your right butt cheek..AND THE SHOE WILL JUST SLIDE IN VERY DEEP, KEEP SITTING INTO IT UNTIL THE WHOLE SHOE DISAPPEARS