My Girlfriend's Heels -- Photos!

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

carl45454

Re: My Girlfriend's Heels -- Photos!

Post by carl45454 »

varobuschek wrote:Lynn does very well!
Although she sometimes obviously needs a little spanking. :)
She does and she does.

These RSVP pumps are smokin' hot.

RSVP pumps in bondage.
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

Tip bloody Top!!! Great pics, love the one of her as the table centrepiece excellent!! Any boot pics? Saw she had a fab pair of ankle boots with a nice pair of jeans, botts and a good arse in jeans is hard to beat??
carl45454

Post by carl45454 »

gixerjon wrote:Tip bloody Top!!! Great pics, love the one of her as the table centrepiece excellent!! Any boot pics? Saw she had a fab pair of ankle boots with a nice pair of jeans, botts and a good arse in jeans is hard to beat??
Thanks. I like shoes much more than boots, but I'll take some boot pictures soon. Here's some more in the meantime.

Different shoes on a stool, wearing jeans.
I like seeing a sexy bra peeking out from under a button down shirt.
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

Nice one, keep em coming!! Agree with the bra bit too, only I also like to see it under a leather coat or jacket!!
Thanks again, great job.
carl45454

Post by carl45454 »

gixerjon wrote:Nice one, keep em coming!! Agree with the bra bit too, only I also like to see it under a leather coat or jacket!!
Thanks again, great job.
I have those, but there are no shoes in the pictures. Can I post them here anyway?

Here's more on the same stool, black pants this time. I made her put her collar back on as soon as this photo shoot was done.
stockingheel

Post by stockingheel »

One smokin' babe, and a seriously smoking shoe collection. Any chance you have any of her in stockings/thigh highs?
carl45454

Post by carl45454 »

stockingheel wrote:One smokin' babe, and a seriously smoking shoe collection. Any chance you have any of her in stockings/thigh highs?
It's hard to take thigh high pictures of her. But some are coming.

Here's one in stockings. I really like those Ann Taylor lace up shoes.

And two more.
DirtyParis

Post by DirtyParis »

aie aie aie!!!

it's too hard!!!! :twisted:
carl45454

Post by carl45454 »

These were hot, but impractical. We returned them.
gixerjon

Post by gixerjon »

carl45454 wrote:
gixerjon wrote:Nice one, keep em coming!! Agree with the bra bit too, only I also like to see it under a leather coat or jacket!!
Thanks again, great job.
I have those, but there are no shoes in the pictures. Can I post them here anyway?

Here's more on the same stool, black pants this time. I made her put her collar back on as soon as this photo shoot was done.
You might not have any of her in leather and shoes showingbut yeah get the leather pics on here!!!! I'm sure looking at your standardof pic no one willmind if it'sin the wrong forum!!!!????
Be great to see her in a long coat rubbing herself of with a pair of those great shoes!
Keep up the great work. :D