I like pics like these/New pics 14.12.08

Female shoe sex and domination. Girl on girl shoe licking, boot licking, shoe sucking, boot sucking, and shoe kissing, boot kissing, boot worship, boot insertion, heel insertion, bootjobs, booted cuntbusting and cuntbusting in general.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, carl45454

ahasa

Post by ahasa »

Last one is the best.
May it be possible, that I've seen this shoe in another topic ;-)
Husky1961

Re: I like pics like these/New pics 14.12.08

Post by Husky1961 »

Mmmmmhhhh da tun sich Abgründe auf.... Supergeil!!!! Danke :mrgreen:
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Ich habe noch mehr, im Moment sind etwa 13'000 Fotos auf meinem PC. Der Teufel ist bloss, jeden Tag speichere ich neue ab und poste keine, weil dann keine Zeit mehr bleibt. Schön doof, was? :cry:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

The last pic is one of my ex g/f. :P
She was the best girl I ever had in my bed! :P
And I had some. :lol:
For this part, I am sad that I had to let her go, for other things I am happy that I made it like this. :!:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
OpenToeHeelsPumper

Post by OpenToeHeelsPumper »

I always liked this picture for some reason,i guess its the fact that a girl can be so turned on she pulls her shorts down and sticks her heel inside of her to get off,i know the quality stinks but i still think its hot
Shoe Slut.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Its Better to Borrow and return Mmmm