Kats Little Man Trampling Update Thread

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

katswornheels

Kats Little Man Trampling Update Thread

Post by katswornheels »

Unfortunately I don't have anyone to trample at the moment. But I do love making giantess trampling clips, walking all over any little men that get in my way. I'll use this thread for any giantess trampling clips I make for my Onlyfans and Clips4sale pages. Kat x
katswornheels

Re: Kats Little Man Trampling Update Thread

Post by katswornheels »

Office Invasion Unknowing Clip - 8 of these little fuckers came into my office unannounced... unaware I walk all over their little bodies in my powerful Converse Run Star Hike sneakers. When I realise they are there, I line them up into my own personal catwalk and trample them to death.

Available on My Onlyfans and Clips4sale

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21593 ... wing-crush

VapormaxLover

Post by VapormaxLover »

Hi Kat, I’ve had a look at your clips4sale page and seen that you have a Nike Vapormax crush clip. As you can tell from my username I’m a massive fan of Vapormax and so I was wondering if you have any more content using them? Especially crush. I also love the Converse Run Star Hike, and most other trainers to be honest. Do you have many other trainer videos? I’ve looked on your free OnlyFans page and noticed most of your stuff is heels.
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Hey, i can do more sneaker stuff... and i still have 2 pairs of vapormax. Can do custom clips also DM me x