Lady Latisha - CBT Trample Board - Guess Stilettos - UHD 4K - FHD 2K - HD 1K

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

GaryPowerSlave

Post by GaryPowerSlave »

I'm wearing black leather stilettos with gold metal heels by GUESS. My slave is really horny for me and my sexy stilettos so I trample my slave's genitals with my full weight. With the hot stiletto heels, I trample on his balls and especially on his penis glans. I also insert the heel of the shoe into his urethra and continue to trample. I use his cock like my doormat, rubbing the glans of his penis with the sole of my shoe. I rub my sexy shoe heels over his glans so that he has to cum full. I love making my slave cum like this. Pure female dominance!

Kiss <3
Lady Latisha

Category: SHOEJOB - CBT - TRAMPLING
Related Categories: cbt , trampling , ball stomping , ballbusting pov , shoe & boot worship
Keywords: high heels goddess , lady latisha , stiletto queen , high heels , stilettos , cock box , cock crushing , cock trample , cock stomping , heeljob , heel insertion , humiliation , shoe & boot fetish , female domination , femdom

Price: $ 11.99 USD
Length: 9 minutes
Size: 1263 MB - 950 MB - 312 MB
Format: MP4 - WMV
Resolution: 3840x2160 - 1920x1080 - 1280x720
Added: 4/29/23 04:15PM

BUY NOW
by
clips4sale.com

Lady Latisha - CBT Trample Board - Guess Stilettos - UHD 4K
Lady Latisha - CBT Trample Board - Guess Stilettos - FHD 2K
Lady Latisha - CBT Trample Board - Guess Stilettos - HD 1K

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BUY NOW
by
iwantclips.com

coming soon . . .
Kiss
Lady Latisha

GaryPowerSlave

Re: Lady Latisha - CBT Trample Board - Guess Stilettos - UHD 4K - FHD 2K - HD 1K

Post by GaryPowerSlave »

Lady Latisha - CBT Trample Board - Guess Stilettos - close up - UHD 4K - FHD 2K - HD 1K
I'm wearing black leather stilettos with gold metal heels by GUESS. My slave is really horny for me and my sexy stilettos so I trample my slave's genitals with my full weight. With the hot stiletto heels, I trample on his balls and especially on his penis glans. I also insert the heel of the shoe into his urethra and continue to trample. I use his cock like my doormat, rubbing the glans of his penis with the sole of my shoe. I rub my sexy shoe heels over his glans so that he has to cum full. I love making my slave cum like this. Pure female dominance!

Kiss <3
Lady Latisha

Category: SHOEJOB - CBT - TRAMPLING
Related Categories: cbt , trampling , ball stomping , ballbusting pov , shoe & boot worship
Keywords: high heels goddess , lady latisha , stiletto queen , high heels , stilettos , cock box , cock crushing , cock trample , cock stomping , heeljob , heel insertion , humiliation , shoe & boot fetish , female domination , femdom

Price: $ 11.99 USD
Length: 9 minutes
Size: 1259 MB - 954 MB - 480 MB
Format: MP4 - WMV
Resolution: 3840x2160 - 1920x1080 - 1280x720
Added: 4/30/23 05:49PM

BUY NOW
by
clips4sale.com

Lady Latisha - CBT Trample Board - Guess Stilettos - close up - UHD 4K
Lady Latisha - CBT Trample Board - Guess Stilettos - close up - FHD 2K
Lady Latisha - CBT Trample Board - Guess Stilettos - close up - HD 1K

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

BUY NOW
by
iwantclips.com

coming soon . . .
Kiss
Lady Latisha