Does anyone know the producers of the heel imprint on cock head (penis glans)?

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

ralph8265

Does anyone know the producers of the heel imprint on cock head (penis glans)?

Post by ralph8265 »

Hi,

I want to find the source of this great photoset. I believe the first time it was known to me was from Mistress Destiny forum many years ago and their attachment files and other data are not available anymore. I think the account was called "D&D" but I am not sure. Does anybody know the producer of the pictures attached below?

Also, if you know any other producers who do brutal cock head heel branding like this (other than SweetFeet&BallCrushing) please let me know.

Thanks a lot!

677_450.jpeg
672_450.jpeg
671_450.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zanon

Re: Does anyone know the producers of the heel imprint on cock head (penis glans)?

Post by zanon »

Couldn't find the producer yet, but did manage to find a Tumblr with more from them...

https://tumblrgallery.xyz/post/5862155.html
groom

Re: Does anyone know the producers of the heel imprint on cock head (penis glans)?

Post by groom »

I also think they used the name 'Waffles', after the waffled imprint she'd like to leave on his glance!
ralph8265

Post by ralph8265 »

groom wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:58 am I also think they used the name 'Waffles', after the waffled imprint she'd like to leave on his glance!
Thanks! I will do some research then
zanon

Post by zanon »

Would love to see some video on this, keep us posted!
ralph8265

Post by ralph8265 »

So far, there is nothing.
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

I might be able to reproduce this.
We have a big collection of shoes to pick from which surely some have a structured sole or heel that would leave a nice imprint on the 'soft tissue' under it... ;o)
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 2000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL