Woman stepping on homeless man

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

gss145

Woman stepping on homeless man

Post by gss145 »

I think it was a Canadian filmartist that made some short videos about foot related scripts.
One of them was a girl that noticed a dollar bill on a wall and as she was not able to reach it she decided to step on a sleeping homeless man which was right under the bill.
If it was just the trampling it would be cool but the greediness combbined with the trampling made the clip much more powerfull.
Anyone remembers this Youtube channel?
scholls

Re: Woman stepping on homeless man

Post by scholls »

Are they still up and can you give a bit more detail please?
gss145

Post by gss145 »

No, the problem is that I did not download the clip and forgot about who made it. I am hoping that somebody here remembers and can give the YT link.

The scene was a quiet street and a girl sees a dollar bill stuck to a wall at 2 meters height. She tries to grab it but a homeless man (drunk/sleeping) is in the way. She tries again standing on her toes but she is too short. She looks at the man and decides to use his body as a step-up object and so she stands on him and takes the money, doesnt care about the dude.

I think besides the act of trampling (just the physical part) this creator had a very good understanding of how you can make an act more intense (call it the psychological part). In this case a girl who wants the money and just steps on the guy.
gss145

Post by gss145 »

Found it again! Its such a nice clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFAEGuWmmbI
scholls

Post by scholls »

:D Cheers Buddy, Not seen that one before. Do you have any other YT links with Females stepping on a male with shoes or sandals on? :D
gss145

Post by gss145 »

I dont have so many movies from YT. Many of them are locked and I dont have/want an account. I find it crazy that a footmassage/non violent trampling is locked for minors but at the same time you can see al kind of horrific accidents.
lovelycrush

Post by lovelycrush »

gss145 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:41 am Found it again! Its such a nice clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFAEGuWmmbI
This is a very nice idea for a clip . .
Thank you.
scholls

Post by scholls »