Women with shoes step on bare feet

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

freedomstrike

Re: Women with shoes step on bare feet

Post by freedomstrike »

We made our way outside for lunch in the adjacent provided by one of the student clubs. I glanced down and could see distinct bruises on my feet, a distinct stiletto heel print on my right foot from blond and 2 overlapping boot prints on my left foot. The rounded square print from brunette’s ankle boot and the still clear indentation from the combat boot over the top. The tops of both of my feet were becoming a little blackened from the shoe dirt ground into the skin. Fortunately the courtyard was tiled and regularly swept so there wasn’t anything too painful to walk on but I was acutely aware of how grimy the floors were. Even though we were in a shaded area, the ground was becoming quite warm underfoot and I was glad we didn’t have to walk further outside in the sun. We lined up for the barbecue and as we got closer I found myself stepping in spilt sauces and small greasy food scraps. The girls, crushed all of this stuff without noticing anything. We made our way through the crowd towards a shaded patch in the grass to enjoy our food. Oddly I felt nervous walking through so many people barefoot for being heavily stepped on and being in the middle of the group of girls felt a little safer amongst friends despite them having utterly destroyed my feet only minutes earlier. I was glad for the soft surface to walk on and enjoyed watching blonde and Asian’s stilettos sink deep into the lawn picking up dirt on the way up. After lunch we split up into smaller classroom groups.

To be continued.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

freedomstrike wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:20 am Another college story this time in summer. I was attending lectures on campus, one of my courses is largely female dominated ...
Wow, thank you so much for another brilliant story! I am definitely looking forward to reading the rest of it. Do you have links to the shoes that the girls were wearing (or similar ones)?
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

I followed brunette up several flights as we were in the same group. I felt she stairs click and vibrate as her heels struck the wood right next to my bare feet. We walked over several tactile stud strips for the vision impaired. Brunette sauntered over them without noticing but barefoot I realised how sharp the edges of the studs were and again I thought about how vulnerable my feet were next to her boots. We sat next to each other at the long table in the classroom and settled in for the session. A pretty girl was one of our acquaintances sat next to me on my left, she had long shoulder length hair, had blue eyes and a great build. As per her habit she was wearing knee high black leather high heeled wedge boots. I places my feet near their boots on either side and just waited. I put my left foot up on a cross bar underneath the table and before long I felt the unmistakable hard soft of a wedge shoe across the top of my toes. Given how narrow the shoe felt on my foot I think she caught me with the flat arch section of the wedge heel. She didn’t notice and just put her weight down. Wedges I’ve found can be some of the most painful shoes to be crushed by as the soles especially the wedge section often have no give as this was the case. I felt the circulation cut off on my toes but she quickly moved and changed her position with her heels up under her seat. Brunette next to me sat as she normally did, feet flat on the floor and I tucked my feet into that small gap between her heel and the arch glad for the warmth coming from her boot in the freezing cold room. As usually she didn’t notice a thing. Eventually she lifted the sole of her boot a little and I tucked my toes underneath. I felt her heel come down scraping against the side of my foot as she relaxed and put her whole weight onto them thankfully not over the spot where I’d been stilettoed earlier that day. Aside from a few twists and the occasional lift and stomp she crushed my bare foot the entire classroom session. I moved my left foot back towards blue eyes and eventually she shifted her feet back forward. The narrow tip of her wedge heel slammed into my smallest toe. This hurt quite a bit and she noticed the bump in her movement. She apologised and nothing further happened in that session.

To be continued.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

I took small ginger steps through the parking lot which was about 100m long. The girls on either side watched my feet pretty intently as I padded across. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment. I stole glances at their heels as I listened to sand and stones grind under their soles and the loud clicking of their stiletto heels. Brunette had reached the end of the car park to a sandy section of gravel and was waiting for us. I really felt how vulnerable my bare feet were next to the girls seeing how they paid no attention to their steps at all while I had to avoid stones and broken glass. We reached the end and Brunette looked at my battered feet doubtfully “I don’t know how you’ll go with this…” The sandy gravel pit wasn’t as bad as the car park, smaller stones were not as sharp and weren’t held in place by concrete. Brunette crunched through the gravel and I followed her boot prints which were much flatter than the fresh gravel. I stepped onto the grey concrete footpath on the other side feeling the stinging burn of ground but glad to be done with gravel.

To be continued
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

I looked at the girls shoes, slight coating of dust but no worse for wear. My feet however looked pretty battered and felt that way. We kept walking until we reached the train station which was by this time filled with students heading home at the end of the day. Feeling quite vulnerable again, I placed myself between the girls with high heels as we made our way down the platform. The platform filled up quickly and we soon found ourselves lining up on the baking hot concrete waiting for the train. I find myself squirming left and right as the soles of my feet are singed by the heat, nobody else around me girls included noticed being safely in shoes. We entered the train carriage and I found myself fairly deep inside packed tightly in the crowd between brunette and Asian. There isn’t much space for feet and I find Asian girl’s stiletto heel nipping at my toes although luckily for me she didn’t strike any directly. I feel brunette’s boot swing back roughly and my naked foot is pushed out of her way by her hard heel. I end up scrunched up against the wall standing awkwardly with my right foot sort of against brunette’s heel and arch and my left foot trying to avoid Asian girl’s stiletto heel. The train jolts forward and Asian girl stomps to regain balance. I feel the vibration of the floor next to my feet but again, I escape injury. This time she’s a little closer and I can feel the stiletto heel against the side of my foot and my toes against that hard sole. The girls are casually chatting, tight in that crowd none of us can see the floor although I could feel what was happening around me. I felt suddenly quite naked around them, the floors of the train felt cold and a little slimy and I felt a little disgusted having to stand in the filth. Brunette stepped back slightly with the swaying of the train and side of her boot catches 3 of the smaller toes on my right foot. I feel the smooth ribbed sole slide over my skin and then suddenly press down hard. She pins me down and twists slightly finding her balance not noticing my vulnerable toes grinding underneath her. All I feel is pain from those joints being crushed and I try to enjoy the feeling why distracting myself with the conversation. Soon though, the train jolts again and she steps off, I wiggle my toes to try and regain feeling and another bump places the sole of those stilettos onto my foot. This time Asian girl notices. “Oh my gosh, I’m sorry.” “It’s fine, it doesn’t hurt at all.” I’m lying through my teeth, bare feet under shoes almost always hurts. “I hope I didn’t get you with these heels…” “Nah you’re good, really I barely noticed that.” She laughs and we keep idly chatting. The train jolts and she stomps on my foot again, this time much harder. I look at her and shrug nonchalantly. Brunette shrugs. Asian girl looks down, doesn’t find much space for her foot and gingerly steps onto my toes again. “Really it’s fine…” Reassured, she relaxes and applies full weight. I think I’ve mentioned before how grippy leather soles can be on expensive shoes and I felt her slowly grind my toes into the ground as dirt and grime from her stilettos are smeared onto my foot. I snuck a glance downwards and saw her red painted toenails and clean dainty feet in pretty patent black strappy stilettos crushing my battered feet. We pulled into a station and Asian girl moved out of the way of the door, again grinding my toes into the ground. Brunette shuffles and somehow winds up behind me. Blonde is stuck in the other side of the doorway. Few people exit but more start crowding in. My toes curl instinctively but I feel a sharp dull cutting sensation on my right foot and resist the urge to scream. An early thirties woman in a business suit brushes past. She moves to the other side of the train and I look down, knee high riding boots with a completely stiff heel. She almost broke my toes and barely noticed. A little aroused I shuffle towards her to allow more people to enter and the girls follow. My toes and feet are kicked and pushed in all directions without anyone noticing. I stand diagonally next to woman with the boots and the train starts moving again, jolting as the carriages start moving one by one. She takes a step to regain balance and I feel the front of her boot brush up against the front of my toes. The sole slightly curved and raised my toes could just feel the shallow tread blocks of her boot. I slowly pushed my toes further under her boot and the next jolt had her fully crushing my foot. I felt the tread on her boot digging roughly into my skin. All this time she was lost in her headphones presumably listening to music. We reach the next station and fortunately, the woman exits. We slowly jostle off the train and make our way up the stairs to exit the train station.

To be continued
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Walking through the smooth tiled train station wasn’t too bad but soon we exited onto the street. Padding along the warm grey footpath wasn’t as bad as black tarmac although still quite hot and I managed to keep up with the girls quite easily. We headed towards the mall and I enjoyed listening to the sounds of stiletto heels and the clacking of ankle boots next to my increasingly battered bare feet. Brunette receives an unexpected phone call and heads home leaving me with blonde and Asian girl. Soon I’m relieved again to feel the smooth tile of the mall courtyard and on this surface the stilettos echo even louder with their soles slapping after each click. My feet pad softly and silently, each step reminding me of how naked and vulnerable I felt next to the girls’ high heels. We reached the restaurant and were seated inside. Blonde looked under the table and unexpectedly she tapped my bare feet with her shoe “I really didn’t expect you to make it”. “What do you mean?” “Who walks that far barefoot? And through some pretty rough areas too!” “Was fine to me,” I lied. “I’m sure you got stepped on quite a few times too, I can still see that bruise from my heel!” By now, Asian girl was also looking under the table. “It really wasn’t that bad…” and to emphasise my point I softly kicked the tip of her stiletto heel with the top of my foot. The edge of her heel tip was worn and sharp, it stung but I tried not to react. “See?” I kicked Asian girls stiletto heel in the same way with my left foot. Her heel was even more narrow and even sharper. She would have destroyed my naked feet if she stepped on me while standing. Asian girl laughed “I dunno, my shoes are pretty dangerous” and put her heel on my foot. I didn’t react and she relaxed into it. I could feel beads of sweat down the back of my neck but tried to enjoy the pain and not react. I shrugged nonchalantly at blonde who simply shook her head. She tapped my feet again, this time much harder, “That still looks pretty painful…” and began perusing the menu. Asian girl did the same, dragged her heel off my foot, stretched her ankles then planted the sole of her shoe onto my foot again. Now she really didn’t care what she was stepping on. I spent that meal with my foot happily pinned underneath her high heels, either being spiked mercilessly by her stilettos or ground underneath the sole. When we got up to leave, she gave me a hug, intentionally stepping on both of my bare feet and twisting as she got off with a dominant twinkle in her eye. After that we went our separate ways for the night with my feet sore after being so completely crushed that day.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

This isn’t a foot crushing story but sort of related. Another time were doing a group assignment in a tutorial room with blonde, brunette and Asian girl when the classroom TV began flickering. I crawled under the desk to check the back of the computer, the plugs were old and liable to be loose. I jiggled the monitor cable and the TV turns back on and I return to my seat. Almost immediately it flickers again and I repeat the process. This time the plug had to be held in. Needing to finish that assignment I volunteered to stay under the desk and soon the girls forgot I was down there. As I readjusted to a more comfortable position brunette stretched out with her ankle boots in front of her in front of my face I glanced up, all of their faces hidden by the desk above me. I gingerly lowered my face towards her boot and I could already smell the warm leather. I gave the toe of her boot a kiss and a light lick, the leather was fairly clean and brunette didn’t notice. I lowered my face under the sole and begin licking, the soles were caked with brown dust and tasted extremely bitter and I could feel the grime coating my tongue. I start at the front of her boots and start lapping backwards past her arch before carefully polishing her block heels clean. She pulls her feet back and disappointed I shift into a more comfortable position to hold the plug in place and find myself facing blonde’s black stiletto pumps. She had her feet fully outstretched with one ankle on top of the other. Like brunette’s boots, I could smell the worn leather immediately only this time mixed in with the smell of her feet. Sucked on her stiletto heel tips, she didn’t notice and slowly place my face up against the sole. I didn’t put any pressure on her shoe but eventually she would flex her foot pressing down on my face. Blonde took no notice of this at all and began playing with my face with her shoes. The worn brown leather sole tasted gritty when licked but wasn’t as dirty as brunette’s. I felt her stiletto heel jab and rest itself horizontally on my cheek becoming heavier as she relaxed. My face pinned under her shoe I felt a sharp pain on my upper thighs. Asian girl had put her stiletto heels on my leg. As usual she was wearing her patent black leather strappy heels. My heart was racing as there was no way that she could have done this other than intentionally. She lifted her foot up and placed it on my very erect cock, gently stepping on it under the sole. Blonde had dragged her heels off my cheek and placed them down flat in front of my face. Her shoes looked huge and a little menacing in front of me. I looked down and found Asian girl looking at me with a quizzical look on her face. There was no chance that she didn’t feel my erection as she stepped down harder on it, twisted her foot and watched me squirm underneath her. With her other foot she poked the stiletto heel under my shorts I felt her stab it into my crotch as she twisted with her ankle. I could hear brunette and blonde finishing up with the assignment. I felt so small and vulnerable there under their heels and boots and I looked at Asian girl begging her with my eyes to let me go. She pulled her heel out of my crotch and tapped me hard on the balls with the hard sole of her shoe and looked away. I gave blondes pointy shoes a final kiss and got back up. Asian girl slipped me a note “See me in my room after lectures.”

To be continued.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Again: WOW! That barefoot day on campus must have been the dream. Did you have the chance to do that again another time -- then even without the excuse of a broken flip-flop?
freedomstrike wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:52 am Blonde looked under the table and unexpectedly she tapped my bare feet with her shoe “I really didn’t expect you to make it”. “What do you mean?” “Who walks that far barefoot? And through some pretty rough areas too!” “Was fine to me,” I lied. “I’m sure you got stepped on quite a few times too, I can still see that bruise from my heel!”
As blonde appeared to have recognized her own heel print on your foot, do you think she had noticed impaling you in class after all?
freedomstrike wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:52 am When we got up to leave, she gave me a hug, intentionally stepping on both of my bare feet and twisting as she got off with a dominant twinkle in her eye.
Totally amazing that asian girl even stepped on your feet on purpose -- and not being afraid of using her heel. And in your next story she already shows some very promising behavior...
Did blonde also crush your feet on purpose while sitting in the restaurant?
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

This was the only time I was barefoot on campus. Not having a choice in the matter made it a little more awkward. Blonde didn’t notice impaling my foot but I suspect she did in the restaurant.

I realise the car park segment is incomplete. The full text is below.

After classes we had arrange to have dinner as a group. Brunette and I were joined by blonde and Asian girl. We said goodbye to the other two girls and started walking towards the restaurant district. By this time it was late afternoon on a warm but not hot day. As I left the shade of the building along its driveway I felt the sting of the hot tarmac against the soles of my feet. Not wanting to hop and embarrass myself I gritted my teeth and kept following the girls who were casually chatting and laughing. I caught up to the group and wound up between the stilettos and following ankle boots. Our route took us through a car park and here, I finally was unable to hide the discomfort. The car park was paved in extremely sharp course gravel as well as loose sharp stones. I managed a few steps before stopping and hopping one foot wincing. “I was wondering when that would happen…” Brunette with the ankle boots said matter of factly. “We can go a little slower” the Asian said kindly. “Did I do that?” Blonde had noticed the bruise on my right foot and had stuck her stiletto heel out next to it to compare. “Yeah but it wasn’t that bad, I barely felt it” I lied. Blonde bit her lip “If you say so…”
I took small ginger steps through the parking lot which was about 100m long. The girls on either side watched my feet pretty intently as I padded across. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment. I stole glances at their heels as I listened to sand and stones grind under their soles and the loud clicking of their stiletto heels. Brunette had reached the end of the car park to a sandy section of gravel and was waiting for us. I really felt how vulnerable my bare feet were next to the girls seeing how they paid no attention to their steps at all while I had to avoid stones and broken glass. We reached the end and Brunette looked at my battered feet doubtfully “I don’t know how you’ll go with this…” The sandy gravel pit wasn’t as bad as the car park, smaller stones were not as sharp and weren’t held in place by concrete. Brunette crunched through the gravel and I followed her boot prints which were much flatter than the fresh gravel. I stepped onto the grey concrete footpath on the other side feeling the stinging burn of ground but glad to be done with gravel.
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Continuation from the tutorial room incident.

I met Asian girl in her college dorm room. “Strip off naked.” I did as she asked and she put her hands on my shoulders and dropped me to my knees. I became immediately aroused. She sat on her bed pushed my head towards her feet. “Give them a kiss, no actually, lick my shoes first.” I looked at those patent black strappy stilettos. They were a little dirtier than I remembered before and I wondered if she had walked through dirt intentionally prior to this. When I hesitated she pushed the sole of her shoe up against my face. I could smell the worn leather and felt the dirt smear onto my face straight away. She gave me a light stomp to the nose “Well?” I licked her sandals. The dirt tasted largely of nothing but I felt pretty ashamed naked looking up at her with my tongue up against the sole of her shoe. I felt her left foot against the side of my cock then the hard sole of her shoe crushing down on top of it. My cock was erect and this downward pressure forced me into a sitting position. She pinned my cock against the ground and slowly stood up. If having my toes crushed by her shoes hurt then having my cock crushed was worse. More than the pain was the humiliation of sitting there naked looking up at her while she stepped on my cock with her high heels. She twisted her foot slightly and the pain on the tip of my cock exploded. She let me go and I was face down in front of her. She kicks me on the cheek and I begin licking her high heels. She giggles as my tongue touches her feet as I polish the straps and lave over her painted toenails. I smell the mix of feet and leather as she towered over my naked body. She kicks my face off her shoes again and I hear the clicking of her stilettos walk past my head towards my feet. Suddenly I feel the burning of her heel scraping down my back and a sharp stab as she stomped onto my buttock. She drills it down and giggles as I squirm underneath her. “I’m not done yet.” I turn my head just to see her lifting her high heels menacingly above my cock and balls. Before I could protest she steps down crushing my package. My body spasms from the pain and instinctively I try and pull away which makes her laugh as I try and feebly pull my sausage and sack from under her shoe. She has me pinned hard and I realise there is nothing I can do. I flop back into the cold tile and accept the dull nauseous feeling in my stomach as my testicles are crushed. I hear Asian girl start making a phonecall and I realise she is calling and talking to Blonde, her roommate. I want to protest but I realise that this was what fantasised about all this time. Asian girl begins prodding at my scrotum with her heel, finding the skin and stretching it when there is a knock at the door. My heart skips a beat. Asian girl grabs me by the hair and pulls me up onto my hands and knees. “Come.” She starts dragging me to the front door like her dog.

To be continued.