Women with shoes step on bare feet

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Footstomplover

Re: Women with shoes step on bare feet

Post by Footstomplover »

Last year of school (Part 6)

When the girls reached me, yellow-converse girl yelled (as it was loud):

- Hi!

And I yelled back the same. She continued:

- You don't wanna dance?

- I was just taking a break, but I could continue now.

- Cool, let's go then!

With this, first yellow-converse girl and then the others walked past me and went to a free spot on the dance floor. While they did, I had a chance to glance at their feet and I could see that both yellow- and black-converse girl were indeed wearing their respective converse. I did not know whether any of them had seen my bare feet, but at least no one asked me about them. As yellow-converse girl went first and I went last, I could not stay close to her, but at least I walked right behind black-converse girl. And when we reached the position where we danced, I was able to stay next to her so that I could bring my feet close to her shoes. Luckily, she was not interested in facing me, but rather her friends, so I could -- as with superstar girl -- stay behind and a bit left to her. We started dancing, but unfortunately black-converse girl did not dance as crazy as superstar girl which resulted in her not moving too much. Additionally I figured that she would probably not be as absorbed in her dancing so that it would be easier for her to recognize when stepped on my feet. Nevertheless, I brought my right foot closer to her and at some point the 'ALL STAR' label on the heel of her left shoe slightly bumped against my big toe. As she did not react, I moved closer. Again, I turned my foot so that my pinky toe pointed in the direction of her shoe so that she could step on a lower obstacle. And it did not take long and this happened: the heel of her converse landed on the outer two toes and part of my instep. This was a great feeling! Of course the sole was again quite hard on my bare foot and it had a bit of impact, but it did not hurt very much as she did not put too much weight on that foot. And the best thing was: again she did not react! I had expected that she would feel my foot through the converse sole, even when she only stepped on the low parts. But maybe she was too much into the dance to notice? Maybe she even had some alcohol before coming to the dance floor? As I hardly ever heard her speaking, she appeared really shy to me, so possibly she had the alcohol to overcome that. With this in mind, my excitement grew and I decided to keep my foot close to her (while still doing dance steps). And the reward was great: within the next minutes she stepped on my foot many times. Sometimes she just bumped against it and sometimes she really crushed my toes under her converse sole. Even though she never stepped on my whole instep, I still could not believe that she did not notice. So I just continued and enjoyed the trampling.

After a while she stopped dancing as one of her friends had indicated that she wanted to tell her something. I did not pay too much attention to it and kept dancing. But then black-converse girl turned around looking on the floor and then at my feet. Without looking at me, she turned back to her friend. I looked at the latter and she looked at me. My hearted hammered as I felt caught. I imagined that the other girl had said to black-converse girl something like 'Are you aware that you are stepping on [my name]'s feet all the time? And he is barefoot!'. And maybe after seeing my bare feet, black-converse girl was replying with something like 'How stupid is he to be barefoot here? And why is he not saying anything when I step on his feet?'. I did not have more time to thing about it as black-converse girl turned around again and both girls approached me. Black-converse girl indicated that she wanted to talk to me, so I stopped dancing and brought my head close to her so I could hear her speaking. She said (yelling):

- We just noticed that you are dancing barefoot and were wondering: why is that?

Ok, that was not too bad so far. I replied:

- I started hanging out barefoot and found it comfortable. When we then took off to come here, I thought I could as well stay barefoot.

- So you didn't even bring any shoes?!

- That's right.

- Okaaay. But you should really watch out where you put your feet -- I already stepped on them several times. Sorry for that, but it's really hard to avoid in such a crowd.

I was shocked again: so she DID notice that she stepped on my foot! But it seemed that she did not care too much about it -- at least she did not say anything previously and also the way she said 'sorry' suggested that she did not really mean it. That was really hot for me! I said:

- Sorry for not paying enough attention. I don't have a lot of dance experience, so I was probably too concentrated on getting the movements right.

- No problem for ME -- you were the one with the crushed feet.

- My feet are ok. I guess you didn't step on them too heavily.

This was a lie - I could still feel my toes from her being stepped on by her with full weight sometimes.

- Good for you then. Normally it should hurt when someone steps on your bare feet with shoes.

- Sure, but so far I did not have any problems.

The song that was currently played came to an end, so the other girl said:

- I need a break.

And addressing black-converse girl:

- Restroom?

- Yes.

So the two girls left which caused a small gap between me and the rest of the group where also yellow-converse girl was. Of course I also wanted her to step on my feet, so I approached her. This was not problematic as she had already observed how the other two girls had left and then looked at me so it seemed quite natural that I did not remain at a distance. When I reached her, she asked:

- Are you having a good time?

- Absolutely. I still have to practice how to move, at the moment it still feels like I am randomly swinging around parts of my body.

Yellow-converse girl smiled:

- Honestly, also for me most of the time dancing is essentially that.

- Ahh, perfect. Then it doesn't feel too weird.

And as the next song had already started, I added:

- That song sounds promising.

With this I started to do some dance moves again and yellow-converse girl and the other girls of the group joined. As none of them had mentioned my bare feet, I guessed that they still had not noticed them yet. But now yellow-converse girl was facing me while she danced, so I feared that she would soon notice. On the other hand, it was dark so maybe she would not. We danced a while facing each other, then she started to do turns and also to face her friends sometimes. When the latter happened, I was still not behind her, but on her right side. Then I tried to glance at her converse and to get my feet closer to them. The crowd helped me in doing so as it was an excuse for me to being close to her. This was even more pronounced when someone bumped into my back trying to squeeze through. I stopped dancing and turned my head to see what had happened. When I recognized the situation, turned my head back to yellow-converse girl and took a (comparably) big step towards her to get out of the way. Luckily, she was not facing me in that moment (I was on her right side), so she just kept dancing. I considered my big step as an excuse to look down (to see where I step), so I could see her (moving) converse. There was not much time for thinking, I just instinctively tried to place my left foot next to right converse. But my move was too much, so I ended up bumping into the side of her converse sole with my toes. While this hurt me a bit, she ignored or did not even notice it. And as she was still moving, a moment later she heavily stepped on my toes. What a great feeling! And the best thing: I was still looking down so I could see it! Unfortunately, she noticed it and said:

- Sorry.

At the same time she turned to me and looked down, so she saw my bare feet which caused her to add:

- Whoa, you're barefoot! Are you ok? It felt like I stepped on your foot pretty hard. And I have shoes on.

- No problem, that can happen.

- Of course, especially on a crowded dance floor. So isn't it a bit crazy to be barefoot here then?

- Maybe. But I just started hanging around the cabin barefoot and it felt good, so I stayed like that going here. And it's still ok. It didn't really hurt when you stepped on my foot.

- Really?! Even when I'm wearing shoes?

- Yes, this was no problem.

- Ok, I'm glad that it wasn't too bad.

- Sure, don't worry about it.

We continued dancing and as I already got "caught" by yellow-converse girl, I did not dare to provoke further foot steppings. Instead, I kept looking for on opportunity to dance next to red-converse girl, but did not manage to do so. At some point, a group of people decided to go back to the cabins and I joined them. No more interesting events that night.

To be continued...
shadowdragon2007

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

Can't wait to hear more of this story
katerinka.guseva.86

Post by katerinka.guseva.86 »

I can stomp on someone
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

katerinka.guseva.86 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:43 am I can stomp on someone
I'm not as hardcore. Can I keep my cowboy boots on?
ralph8265

Post by ralph8265 »

Found an interesting commercial for you guys
https://youtu.be/Nl-Q07kSywQ
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

katerinka.guseva.86 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:43 am I can stomp on someone
Sounds good. So if someone was around you barefoot, would you enjoy stepping on his feet with your shoes, possibly making it look like an accident? And if yes, what shoes would you be wearing?

ralph8265 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:58 pm Found an interesting commercial for you guys
Nice finding, thanks for sharing! If I had been that guy, I would have been barefoot of course :)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

ralph8265 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:58 pm Found an interesting commercial for you guys
Thanks!
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

Last year of school (Part 7)

On the last day of the excursion we still had time for some sightseeing as the departure was scheduled for the afternoon. We left our luggage in the bus and walked around in small groups again. As before, I ended up in a group with my usual friends and unfortunately not with any of the girls with nice shoes. After lunch, we did not have any more ideas where to go, so we returned to the bus. When we arrived, I could already see other people waiting there -- including superstar girl (and she was wearing her superstars again). As we still had time left, someone suggested to go to the sea which was close. So a larger group was formed which then headed to the sea. I noticed that also superstar girl joined so I did as well! After a walk of maybe 5 to 10 minutes we reached the sea which was at a beach that consisted of rocks instead of sand. We went close to the water and as it was not too cold, some people took off their shoes and socks, rolled up their pants and stepped into the water. I also joined and being the only one with shorts and the only one with flip-flops, it was even easier. The ground near and in the water was gravel, so it was a bit challenging for the feet. The majority of the people kept their shoes on and stayed outside of the water. Luckily, this included superstar girl. We started walking along the shore -- some people in the water and the rest next to it. I checked out superstar girl's shoes whenever I could and it made me really hot again seeing her casually walking in them over the gravel which was not so easy for my bare feet. After around 20 minutes we decided to go back and when we then reached the place where we had entered the beach, we sat on the larger rocks to just chill. The others also used that opportunity to let their feet dry before putting socks and shoes back on. Of course, I also did not immediately put my flip-flops back on and sat on one of rocks barefoot. Unfortunately not too close to superstar girl, but at least she was in my line of sight. At some point, we decided to go to the bus. Everyone had the shoes back on (except me) and got up. I felt excited about the thought of walking barefoot all the way back to the bus, so when the others started to move, I grabbed my flip-flops (instead of putting them on) and began to walk on the rocky ground. When we reached the place where the beach ended and the concrete began, I did not have the guts anymore to continue walking barefoot, so I put my flip-flops back on.

A few minutes later, we arrived at the bus. I noticed that other people had also returned and the bus was already open. The guy who sat next to me on first bus ride said:

- Looks like we can already enter the bus.

With this, he headed to the door and entered. I was not able to come up with another reaction quickly, so I followed him. But this felt like a missed opportunity as I would have preferred to sit behind superstar girl. But she was still outside at that time. There were not so many people in the bus, so we could almost freely pick our seats. I sat next to the window and the seats in front of us were still empty. As we came closer to the departure time, more and more people entered the bus and filled the seats. Of course I was hoping that a girl with nice shoes would take the seat in front of me and thinking about this possibility got me really excited.

At some point I noticed that superstar girl had entered the bus. The seat in front of me was still free, but what were the odds that she would pick that one (given also that not anyone in front of her would do so first)? I did not want to stare at her, so I looked out of the window and only glanced in her direction from time to time. She came closer and did not appear to pick one of the seats close to her. As I was sitting rather close to the rear of the bus and quite some people already took seats behind me, I thought that the probability that superstar walks past me would be pretty low. Also, I noticed that superstar girl's best friend was walking behind her, so superstar girl would arrive first and therefore probably taking the window seat. All these details caused me to almost explode due to excitement. But I had to wait patiently for the outcome of this situation as the people in front of superstar girl were accomodating and the others had to wait.

And then it happened: superstar girl reached the row in front of me. I looked at her trying to smile and she looked back, also smiling. I do not know whether this eye contact was the trigger, but she really sat down on the seat in front of me! I could not believe my luck -- this was the best possible outcome! To avoid suspicion, I waited a few minutes and then I got something to drink from my backpack. For that, I had to bend down to reach it and while doing so I used the opportunity to glance under superstar girl's seat at her feet: my heart jumped when I noticed that she was still wearing her superstars and that they were not too far away. So when I put my bottle into the backpack again, I also slipped off my flip-flops and streched my legs. I noticed that I could not fully stretch them as they collided with the footrest. So I lowered the latter so I could put my legs onto it to stretch them a bit further. In that position, my calves were on the footrest and my shins were pressed against the lower edge of the backrest of superstar girl's seat. Nevertheless, there was still a bit of room left so that I could move my feet forward. This I did -- slowly -- and I was trembling due to excitement. After a while my toes touched the heels of the superstars. It was only a slight touch, so I decided to leave my toes there instead of withdrawing them a bit again. It was great to continuously feel these superstar soles and superstar girl even moved her feet from time to time. Unfortunately not in a way that she stepped on my toes, but it was still a nice feeling.

Eventually she pulled both her feet forward which I used as an opportunity to relieve my shins by pulling my feet back. After relaxing a bit, I wanted more, so I slowly moved my feet forward again. As I had not noticed that superstar girl had moved, it was no surprise that I could move my feet until my legs hit the seat and no further movement was possible: if this was not position to get my feet stepped on, there would hardly be any other. But now I had to wait for superstar girl to pull her feet back again. I tried to relax by looking out of the window, but every time I noticed that superstar girl somehow moved, my heart jumped as I expected her shoe soles crashing down on my toes within the next moments. But unfortunately this did not happen, so I closed my eyes trying to reduce my excitement. This somehow worked as I still had to wait quite long for something to happen. As I was not in a very comfortable position, I began to wonder whether I should pull my feet back to relieve my legs again, in particular my shins. But I did not dare to waste this opportunity, so I kept my feet in position. And finally it happened: I heard movement, assumed it was superstar girl and opened my eyes. From what I could see, I assumed she had previously slid down in her seat and now wanted to come back into an upright position. Before I had the chance to think about this further, I felt the heels of both her superstars landing on my toes with quite some pressure: she must have pushed herself up in that way. Unfortunately, she stepped off immediately, but at least she did not look down. This gave me the courage to keep my feet in position and it was worth it: a couple of minutes later, I could feel the superstar soles again: they were resting slightly on the front of my toes. And the great thing was: superstar girl stayed in that position! After a while, she even started tapping her feet -- on top of my toes!

This went on for quite some time, then she pulled her feet away again. I did the same to relieve my shins. At some point, one of the teachers announced that we would have a dinner break soon. I figured that it would be a good opportunity for superstar girl to step on my feet while she would stand up. So I moved my feet forward again. Slowly, as I did not know where superstar girl had her feet at that time. It did not take long and my toes touched the heels of her shoes -- they seemed to be rather close to me and flat on the floor. As we were about to reach the place where we would have the break, people started to prepare themselves to get off the bus. Also superstar girl did and I felt that she was slightly moving her feet. I looked out of the window and when I saw that the bus was leaving the road to go to the parking lot, my excitement grew. I felt the superstar soles the entire time, but of course I wanted them really crushing my toes again. When the bus stopped, people started to get up. I remained seated and tried to closely watch what superstar girl was doing. At first, she and her neighbor also stayed in their seats, waiting for other people to pass. But at some point they lost their patience and got up, even though the isle was still blocked. And as I had hoped for, this caused superstar girl to step back - right on both my feet! This was a great feeling as she was standing on my toes with her full weight. I could clearly feel the fine treads of the superstar soles and how they were pressed into my skin. Unfortunately, she seemed to have felt that she was standing uneven, so she moved her feet away after a few moments. Luckily, she did not look down as her neighbor squeezed herself into the isle so that superstar girl could also move on.

With superstar girl gone, I pulled my feet back and put my flip-flops back on so I could also leave the bus. During the break I went to the restroom and got something to eat. But after that I was bored so as soon as the bus was open again, I went back to my seat. I could not stop thinking about superstar girl and whether I should risk another foot trample. In the end I came to the conclusion that I should not miss that opportunity, so I waited with excitement for superstar girl to return. It felt like an eternaty, but at some point people started entering the bus again. I glanced at them to see whether superstar girl was among them.

When I finally spotted her, I brought my feet into position, but did not move them too far forward as I did not want superstar girl to see them when she approached her seat. Instead I waited until she was facing to the front, ready to sit down. At that point I moved my feet forward which had the desired effect: she sat down, slid her feet back (apparently with her heels in the air) and then brought the heels down -- right on my toes! And this time, she left them there! She probably thought that she stepped on some part of the seat. She even applied quite a bit of pressure so I could again recognize the treads of her soles. This went on rather long and my toes began to hurt as these treads really cut into my skin. Probably they already left a good imprint.

Eventually superstar girl changed position and stepped off my toes. From that point on, nothing too interesting happened. I again pulled my feet back to relieve my legs and when I was ready to bring them back forward, superstar girl only bumped into them from time to time, but did not crush them again.

Around midnight, another break was announced. I tried to apply the same procedure as last time to get my feet stepped on, but this time superstar girl seemed to be more careful and did not do so. Possibly she had noticed my feet after all. But she did not say anything or even looked at me. The break was more or less the same as last time: restroom, food and then going back to the bus as soon as possible. As I suspected that superstar girl had noticed my feet, it became even harder this time to risk another foot trample from her when she returned. Nevertheless, I still did, but again I did not bring my feet forward too much. This turned out to be a good idea because superstar girl did not sit down immediately. Instead, she picked up her bag, put it on her seat and took a bootle from it to drink something. For this she was facing me and she even looked at me. I was too shy to look back for more than one glance. When she started to drink, I carefully moved my feet forward and after a few moments they touched the toes of her shoes.

And then the strangest thing happened: when superstar girl finished drinking, she stepped on both my feet and stayed there while putting the bottle back into her bag. Next, she started to put her bag to the floor again. I panicked as then would most probably see that she was standing on my feet. And as she was crushing them with her full weight, I had no chance to pull them back. But she was in her own way, so she withdrew her right foot to be able to turn away, so that there was enough room on the floor to place the bag there. Even though I could have pulled my left foot back then, I did not dare to do so. My right foot was still trapped under her left superstar and as she bent down to place her bag, she must have noticed that. I did not know what to do and it became worse: as soon as she had taken care of her bag, she stepped off my foot and kneeled on her seat -- staring at me! I took all my courage and looked back at her: she did not seem to be upset, maybe rather curious or she even flirted with me? It felt really strange -- on the one hand uncomfortable as she had probably just noticed that she stood on my feet without me complaining -- on the other exciting as a beautiful girl with awesome shoes who was looking at me, possible interested. We were looking at each other for a few seconds, then I could not continue anymore and resolved the situation by simply smiling. She smiled back and as I was then not able to keep looking at her, she turned around and sat down normally.

It was now time to sleep, so the lights were turned off. I checked with my neighbor on how to position ourselves and we agreed that he could sleep on the seat and I on the floor. Of course I wanted to look at superstar girl's feet which I could, but to my disappointment, she had taken off her shoes. I could not see them, so she had probably put them under the seat in front of her. This excluded the possibility for me to grab her shoes so that I could smell them and lick their bottoms. With nothing interesting left, I could as well get some sleep.

When I woke up again, it was still dark. I looked at superstar girl's feet and saw that her shoes were still off. I could not get back to sleep again, so I tried to assume a more or less comfortable position and then waited. Maybe I could watch from under the seat how she puts her shoes back on later? But also this was not possible because my neighbor woke up before that and asked me to get back to my seat so that he could sit again as well. Eventually superstar girl woke up and said a few words to her neighbor, but is seemed that she did not put her shoes back on.

Unfortunately, she did not even put them on until the journey was about to end. At that point, I was really tired and I did not attempt another foot trample from her. Instead I thought about possibilities to show that I liked her. I could not come up with a good idea, but at least I managed to do the following: when we had arrived and got our lugagge from the bus, I approached her, smiled and said 'Bye'. She replied the same way and also smiled, so I could go home with a positive feeling.

To be continued...
freedomstrike

Post by freedomstrike »

Amazing story. Keep it going.
Footstomplover

Post by Footstomplover »

As you might have noticed, the link to the shoes of ankle boot girl in "Partner Presentation (Part 5)" does not work anymore, but I just came across an alternative link:
https://www.amazon.com/SODA-Glove-Ankle ... B07VZPRGJL
There are some pretty nice pictures in the customer reviews!