Candid trampling

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

Infinium

Candid trampling

Post by Infinium »

Anyone know of any proper candid trampling videos where the lady trampling has zero idea she is trampling someone? for me there hard to find any help finding some would be much appreciated
proguide

Re: Candid trampling

Post by proguide »

bump
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Curious. How would you imagine that could happen?
gss145

Post by gss145 »

I think full body trampling without the woman knowning is almost impossible. Partial trampling is an option. I remember a guy from Germany who wrote that he sometimes crawled under a street vendor car at night and then he would stick his hand out under the counter. He wrote that due to the mess on the street nobody would notice and it was at night anyway.
scholls

Post by scholls »

It can be done but is very hard and great risk of being caught and major embarrassment . I have managed to get my face, cock, fingers, hands and toes trampled by unsuspecting women or girls. In the right conditions it can be done and have had lots of experiences throughout my life. It is very intense and dangerous as injuries and permanent damage can happen without the FEMALE even aware of what they had done, luckily for me it has only been cuts and bruises but accepted the risk which is also very intense and exciting. To film it or capture is possible but really hard as your body and hands have to stay still and are in place for the awaited trample or crush that could happen at any time.
I realize there can`t be many other folks out there with this strange fetish but would be interested to share experiences with likewise people into the idea of candid trample or crush. :)
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Haha I figured this one out turn ur pocket inside out and put ur nob in there line it up on a step of a table ask her to figure it out what in ur pocket with her feet or shoes on obviously a hard dick
scholls

Post by scholls »

gss145 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:24 am I think full body trampling without the woman knowning is almost impossible. Partial trampling is an option. I remember a guy from Germany who wrote that he sometimes crawled under a street vendor car at night and then he would stick his hand out under the counter. He wrote that due to the mess on the street nobody would notice and it was at night anyway.
Who was the German guy please?
gss145

Post by gss145 »

Who was the German guy please?
Back in the days I was very active on Buffalofetishboard.de and later Mistressdestiny. It must have been at least 10 years ago as I was desperately trying to find ways to get trampled and the idea of the German guy seemed a very interesting option to get some trample experience. Then finally I booked a professional to get trampled and all the other options became obsolete.
I still remember the 'lying under the vendor' but as it has been more than 10 years ago I dont remember the name of the guy or which site I became aware of this option.
scholls

Post by scholls »

Ok, Cheers. Was your professional worth the wait? And because you say all other options became obsolete, do you mean now that you had what you desired you no longer want to be trampled?
gss145

Post by gss145 »

She was very dedicated to trampling and as I am very much into sneakers I wanted to be trampled with them. So we went out for sneaker shopping, then back to the hotel and I got my first real trampling experience. It was great and I have booked a session many times after.
What I mean with other options were obsolete because now I found a way to get trampled in a proper way there was no need anymore to hide myself at places in the hope to experience some weight.
There was a site called 'collarme' and there I approached many professionals with my trample wishes but without succes. I remember how hard it was to find one that was open to trample with sneakers, I found this very customer unfriendly.