Extreme cock crushing under very sharp heels

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

sucker4heels

Re: Extreme cock crushing under very sharp heels

Post by sucker4heels »

What I’m wondering about is; why exactly?
Also, don’t you have any sense of touch or feelings left in that area that someone can do this kind of damage?

I myself already almost get in a panic when I see my friends’ heel steps on a bit of my skin, which feels like a knife to me at times.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
tintinparis

Post by tintinparis »

Hi Arnoldzik666
Could you show us a photo with the permanent damage?
arnoldzik666

Post by arnoldzik666 »

What makes me want to put my cock under a woman wearing crazy thin stiletto heels and have it crushed to a pulp? I’ve been asking myself that very question for around 20 years now. I’ll just tell you my story and hopefully you can figure it out for yourself.

I was a shy teenager with a simple high heels fetish. I fantasised a lot about getting a shoejob from a girl wearing sexy heels. I know for sure I didn’t do anything to make that happen but I found myself in a situation where I had my hand accidentally stepped on by an adult woman wearing black leather boots with blocky heels. She just stood on it completely unaware for around 15 seconds crushing it under her heel and then walked away without realising what has happened as I didn’t even make a sound. For some reason my brain has interpreted what should have been pain, as a stimulant giving me my first ever trampling induced boner. I looked at my hand and I saw that her heel has left a visible and very detailed imprint. From that moment on I dreamed about repeating this experience. Then I wanted it to be not just my hand trampled but my whole body. I wished to find out what would it feel like if I laid down and let a girl trample me carelessly. If only I had anyone in my life willing to do that.

Years passed. Finally I was intimate enough with someone and after contemplating it milion times over and over in my head I asked my girlfriend to trample me a little. I didn’t want to sound like a creep so there was no mention about shoes. To my surprise she agreed to fulfil my weird request and trampled me barefoot for a while but that didn’t give me any pleasure. I knew it had to be in heels. When the next time came I mentioned my „old and almost forgotten high heels fetish” and asked if she could trample me wearing shoes and again she agreed. She only had one pair of heels at the time - classic red leather pumps. Perfect for the first time as the heel wasn’t thin. Few moments later I had many beautiful heel marks pressed onto my skin and I knew that was IT! It was slightly painful and also crazy arousing and satisfying. Since then we had many wonderful hands and body trampling sessions and every time she made sure I had deep imprints to admire and many bruises to remind me who’s my mistress. Occasionally when she trampled my stomach my penis rolled around and was caught under her shoes and got pinched slightly. A thought started to grow. What if she rubbed it with her shoe? Applied a little bit of pressure?

We got invited to a wedding so she bought a second pair of heels. White stilettos with very thin heels, so thin I didn’t even imagine her trampling me in them. Few days after the wedding she randomly tried them on and words just slipped right out on my mouth. I asked her if she could step on my penis somehow, preferably wearing heels. I was actually shocked I said that. What a crazy idea?! She didn’t even seem surprised at all, said „sure” and asked me which heels would I like her to use. Again without giving it any thought, with my voice slightly shaking I said „how about the white ones?”

I kneeled down behind her. My girlfriend stood on a wooden stool already wearing the white stilettos. I placed my fully erect penis next to her feet. We didn’t even have a chance yet to discuss how I want her to step on it, she already knew what she wanted to do. She slowly placed her pencil thin heel right on the center of my glans and allowed the weight of her leg to pin it down, I felt what I have never felt before. Waves of pain and pleasure went through my body! She applied a tiny bit of pressure. I felt excruciating pain and at the same time absolute ecstasy, radiating from the place where her heel was brutally digging into my cock. I whispered „just stand on it”. So she did. In that moment I thought that every single nerve in my body exploded with both pain and excitement! I moaned so loud she stepped off and I finished on her shoes. That left a deep heel imprint for weeks.

After every session I make sure all nerve damage is fully healed before we do it again so I can feel everything same as before. It usually takes from 4 to 12 weeks depending on severity. We came to a conclusion that it’s much more difficult for her to crush my penis when it’s hard as the heel often slips off so I use a rubber band restricting the blood flow for keeping it softer. Over time I have also learned how to stay calm and „control” the pain so we can enjoy it longer and she can just stand on it full weight sometimes even lifting her toes off the board balancing just on the heel, not like other mistresses do, pretending and balancing on the ball of the foot slightly squeezing it under the heel. I have no loss of sensation, can easily get it hard, sex is as amazing as it was before we started the cock trampling journey.

It absolutely blows my mind how can such innocent and delicate woman suddenly wields such immense power to destroy anything she steps on.
My PMs are broken. In order to contact me please e-mail at arnoldzik666@gmail.com or telegram: @Arnoldzik666
tintinparis

Post by tintinparis »

Hi Arnoldzik666,
Thank you for sharing your story with us
sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

I can relate to all that too.
Specially the last part has wondered me often.

I’ve had a shoe-fetish for some 30-35 years. My first cumming was when I was able to put on a pair of open high snakeskin heels and was then nimble enough to put my cock between the shoe and my heel. i naturally started to pump my heel up and down on my cock inside the shoe until the first time feelings of cumming started to happen!
I was so excited and scared of making a mess that the thrill of it all was amazing!

I was hooked for life. Slowly I started buying womenshoes over the years and used some of them to aid in cumming.
Unfortunatly it took many years before I had my first shoe-action with female involvement.
It started also with trampling. My first encounter was a girl wod trample me with high heels I brought to her. She was very careful keeping her balance but that didn’t prevent her heels leaving some good marks on my body.
The soreness lasted for 2 weeks.

On a later date she was ok with putting my dick inside her open heeled shoes and put her weight on it. This felt amazing. She started to stomp her heel on my cock in her shoe because she noticed I didn’t feel pain.
She didn’t want me to come under her feet ( lol ) but she did allow me to jerk off on the boots I brought for her to wear later.

these days I’m lucky enough to have found a goof girlfriend that will stand on everything I put under her feet.
She doesn’t understand all this, but she helps me out when needed.

sucker4heels

Post by sucker4heels »

But for me I draw the line at ‘intens pain’ or ‘possible long term damage’.
I can handle full weight square 1”x1” heel standing, but only if I know the heel is firmly planted without too much risc of slipping or rolling off my cock.

At one time we had a small incident where gf was repeatedly crushing ly cock with her thick high heeled boots, but suddenly she had an oncontrolled muscle-reaction and stomped her heel across my cock hard and quick…!
I was scared to the max at that time and started prepping myself to examine the damage… But luckily there only some damaged skin which bles for about a minite.
While the idea of getting a crushing stomp eith a heeled boot was exciting to fantasize off… the actual happening for me was not…
This made me more cautious actually then before.

tintinparis

Post by tintinparis »

I remember a close friend who was a bit of a sadist.
One Day, I asked him to kick me with his pointy shoes.
She kicked me with great pleasure. I was left with bruises for weeks.
And then, I asked her to crush my penis with her heel. She had metal BZ heels. She didn't hesitate.
She started lifting her heel and telling me to put my cock in. I had a moment of hesitation and also of survival.
I think if I hadn't removed my penis, I wouldn't have it
kikolino

Post by kikolino »

Simply amazing what you can take, my friend! Amazing action and very sexy heels - especially the ones with the thin stiletto heel! Thanks for sharing. Me too, I would love to see a clip of this....
sean1957

Post by sean1957 »

please more with heels, any louboutin for exemple