Looking for more cock crush and trample ideas

Girls who love to kick and trample guys you know where.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN

sucker4heels

Looking for more cock crush and trample ideas

Post by sucker4heels »

We are trying to extend our ManyVids video-library with more trample and crush videos.
I have a 'good' fantasy about things to do, but we're always looking for more 'fresh' ideas! :o)))
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 2000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
newrockcarpet

Re: Looking for more cock crush and trample ideas

Post by newrockcarpet »

-Doc Martens Jadon full weight cockboard trample to orgasm, then step in the cum and make him eat it.
-Blundstone boots shoejob (it's really hard to find clips)
-Dansko clog trample/shoejob (also really rare shoes in fetish clips)
-Demonia boot wearing goth girl steps on a guy's cock on the cockboard while making him clean her creampie with his tongue and he cums under her weight
-Athletic girl on a bicycle runs over his cock on a cockboard (with a ramp, so the bike can go up and down it) repeatedly and eventually cums.
-Full weight cockbox trample under ski boots.
-A "softball game" where his cock (in a cockbox) is first base. The girls all run down the line and step full weight on it repeatedly and make him hurt a lot. (obviously his face would be protected).
-A goth/alternative concert where a guy pokes his cock through a hole in the floor and it gets trampled all night by the heaviest goth/alt boots all night "unknowingly" (in quotes cuz obviously it would be staged and w/consent)