Dog Feeding

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

VKC

Dog Feeding

Post by VKC »

I’m sure some will hate this style of footwear and find the idea gross so I’m contributing in the hope I don’t get too burned and as a thank you for everyone else who contributes to this forum and gives me good bad ideas!

It’s actually my wife that has a ‘thing’ for moccasin slippers and watching her wear them all the time has definitely turned me onto them as well.

But mostly it’s because she always wears them bare foot that does it for me; so I decided to use them as dog bowls to feed our dogs then return them to her closet when they were still slimey and full of slobber knowing it would be her bare feet sliding in…

As ever, she slipped them straight on (she did say that they felt slimey) and is currently walking around Publix doing the shopping in them.

fandesjournalistes

Re: Dog Feeding

Post by fandesjournalistes »

Wow so hot, can you do the same but with flats pls

Re: Dog Feeding

Post by 001 »

You are right, not a fan of that type of shoe, but each to there own. Your wife probably does have a few different ones even if only trainers?
It would however be good if you could get Morph to actually eat one of her shoes after his biscuits. is that possible?