Bread insoles :)

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

breadinsole

Bread insoles :)

Post by breadinsole »

I love my girlfriend. She agreed to put bread in her shoes before going to work. I just love her. She took some photos when she came back home and sent them to me to show me what was waiting for me :D .
Please share your experiences, photos if you have any. I just love when women uses bread as insoles.

breadinsole

Re: Bread insoles :)

Post by breadinsole »

I love my girlfriend. She agreed to put bread in her shoes before going to work. I just love her. She took some photos when she came back home and sent them to me to show me what was waiting for me :D .
Please share your experiences, photos if you have any. I just love when women uses bread as insoles.

https://ibb.co/f9r0FQ8
https://ibb.co/xfS4RKF
https://ibb.co/QYpwNBv
https://ibb.co/frQJ5qN
footprint

Post by footprint »

I envy you! My woman barely accepts my foot fetish :/
isishoelover

Post by isishoelover »

WOW! ...
Very delicious! ...
I love to see girls putting some stuff into their shoes/boots and wearing them! ...
I love shoefilling! ...
Hope you can show us much more fantastic pics like these! ...
Wonderful! ....
Think you enjoyed licking her nyloned feet! ...
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How sexy :)….can we see what type of boots she put the bread in?? Does she have come sexy little leather smooth insole ankle boots to do it too or some knee highs??
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That just reminded me…..about 10months ago I talked a female friend of mine I went to high school with, to coat a slice of bread with jam, fold it in half & dared her to put that jam sandwich into each of her old mid heel ankle boots & go grocery shopping lol! She did it but said it didn’t take long till that jam in the sandwich to make it a very disgusting mess inside her boots.

Lol….which she said felt so gross;)….but I loved it hearing her talking about it :)
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Atlas wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:16 am That just reminded me…..about 10months ago I talked a female friend of mine I went to high school with, to coat a slice of bread with jam, fold it in half & dared her to put that jam sandwich into each of her old mid heel ankle boots & go grocery shopping lol! She did it but said it didn’t take long till that jam in the sandwich to make it a very disgusting mess inside her boots.

Lol….which she said felt so gross;)….but I loved it hearing her talking about it :)
What was the deal she was willing this to do for you?
The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

We’ve known each other for years. She use to like me in high school & reconnected. We got talking about stuff as kids use to do in class. She use to sit behind me and tap the back of my chair with her foot in her T-bar school shoes, which soon became a way of girls passing notes from person to person in class without it being obvious to the teachers.
She would tap the back of my chair, I’d reach around feeling her foot & finding small folded up note stuck in the side of her shoe.
After reconnecting years later, she told me she use to like me fumbling around trying to pull the note out of her shoe lol….& I had to tell her I took my time fumbling around as I enjoyed sticking my finger inside her shoe to get the note :)
So it just continued from there & got more & more playful and daring :)…..the amount of videos she use to send me of food stuff she use to put in her heels & boots was sexy as lol…
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I’d love to see a woman in some sexy leather high heel boots…you know the ones, the zipper doesn’t go all the way too the top, it only zips from the arch to mid calf, so you pull them on then zip them up. I’d love to watch a woman, put a peeled banana into her boots, put them on, zip them up, then since they are a little loose around the tops, watch her slowly pour some milk down the shaft into her boots so the milk meets the banana & watch her strut around till it becomes a nice banana milkshake:)
isishoelover

Post by isishoelover »

Hey Atlas, you are a real crazy man! ....
But i think you are the luckiest man alive! ...
Man i would pay to experience your adventures with the different filled boots of your girlfriends! ...
I hope I will experience many things like that too! ...
What in the world did you do to get the girls filling and wearing their boots for you? ...
Did you pay for that, or is it just your charm? ...
By the way, i have to look for some pictures from my wifes feet in leather-sandals with some bread inside too! ...
Will post when found! ...