Looking for a old YouTube clip

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Looking for a old YouTube clip

Post by Atlas »

Has anyone seen or can get their hands on a clip I cannot find??
It was a clip of this female in cute little sliver flats with sexy little feet, who puts some muffins inside her flats & puts them on & walks around in them.
It’s a simple but sexy little clip :)…..wish there was a lot more women doing this in flats, heels or ankle boots!
There was a clip of an Asian woman who fills her high heel knee high boots with sushi & catches the train & walks around the city while being filled :)…..never got to see the video but just a few pics that were taken.
Does anyone have that??
immarc_b

Re: Looking for a old YouTube clip

Post by immarc_b »

The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yeah I’ve spoken about it before 😊 does anyone have the clip??
What about the muffins in her silver flats clip?? Have you seen that one?? I can’t find it now!
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Happy to make custom clips crushing muffins inside flats... i have loads of flats too.

Katsheels@yahoo.com
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

katswornheels wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:26 am Happy to make custom clips crushing muffins inside flats... i have loads of flats too.

Katsheels@yahoo.com
Hi Kat, would you do some inside messy boot clips too?
The higher the shaft, the better
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Absolutely, DM or email me x
Foothunter12

Post by Foothunter12 »

. i have loads of flats too.
Hey Kat! Where we can see your flats collection? I would love to check them
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Dont have photos of them all together at the moment but plenty on my Onlyfans x
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hi Kat, so would like to see some flats & boots on you to choose from? That clip in question with the muffins in her flats was a fun sexy one to watch :)….her flats were in good Nic, vid taken outside on the grass, cute little feet, rolled up jeans, just really well done.
As for messy stuff inside your boots, would you make a vid of walking around in public like that young Asian girl??
Part of the attraction visually is how the boots look & fit on the woman’s legs! The shaft cannot be too tight, as I like too see a gap around the top of a womens boots & her leg, it gives the thought & open invitation that you could pour anything down the shaft inside her boots deliberately or accidentally :)
I wouldn’t like to see the inside of a girls boots stuffed so much that she struggles to slip her foot inside!
Half the appeal is watching a woman slip her boots on naturally!
Also I think if any girl who makes clips like this, did it in such a way to make it look fun & playful but also maybe added something to say like how nice it feels slipping their boots on feeling something squishy inside.
Same with ankle boots, not too high, must be zipper ankle boots, and nothing sexier than a nice sexier then a nice set of legs in stocking, in nice ankle boots & a gap around the tops :)…& they way they stand that can really open that gap especially on the arch side of her boots….makes you just want to freeze time so you can drop, pour something inside her boots! :)