Kats Dirty, Muddy, Messy and Abused Shoes Update Page

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

katswornheels

Kats Dirty, Muddy, Messy and Abused Shoes Update Page

Post by katswornheels »

Hi guys. I'm going to use this thread to post updates from all of my muddy, dirty, messy and abused shoes clips from Onlyfans and Clips4sale. Hopefully Wetshoe will hook us up with muddy and abused shoes threads on this forum too, until then... I will post all updates here. Kat x
katswornheels

Re: Kats Dirty, Muddy, Messy and Abused Shoes Update Page

Post by katswornheels »

Louboutin Suede Ankle Boots Get Punished - I go out for a wet and dirty walk in my suede Louboutin Ankle boots. Available on clips4sale..

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21593 ... t-punished

WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Looks like an excellent page, will you be catering for the sneaker lovers amongst us too? :D
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Yes absolutely, ive done a few bits in sneakers but definitely aim to do more in the future x
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

katswornheels wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:37 am Yes absolutely, ive done a few bits in sneakers but definitely aim to do more in the future x
Awesome! I saw you'd done one or two, can't wait for you to beat and destroy some more :twisted: